This Lakeside RV Resort In Oklahoma Will Be Your New Favorite Destination
Nestled on the shores of Lake Eufaula, Xtreme RV Resort in Oklahoma has quickly become a go-to spot for weekend escapes. There’s something inherently inviting about this place. Maybe it’s the glittering lake views, or perhaps the carefully thought-out amenities specifically designed for RV owners or RV renters. Regardless, if you’ve got an RV and a penchant for discovering standout locations, Xtreme RV Resort should be high on your list. So, pack up your home-on-wheels and prepare to be captivated by this unique destination – it’s just the spot for your next getaway. If you’re interested in what you need to know to rent an RV for a road trip, check out this great RV guide that we created.
This premier Lake Eufaula destination is open year round and offers everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Come see for yourself just how great this place is!
To learn more about the Xtreme RV Resort in Oklahoma or to book your reservation and check current prices, visit the Xtreme RV Resort website. If you’re looking for RV rentals, check out RV Share for a great selection of RVs to choose from at affordable prices.
Have you been to this Oklahoma RV resort before? What other RV camping in Oklahoma have you done? Let us know below in the comments section!
Also on the shores of Lake Eufaula is Captain John’s – home to some of the best Cajun, Creole, and seafood you’ve ever tasted. The atmosphere is fun and family focused, so gather the family and visit this lakeside grill for exceptional food, service, and entertainment.
More to Explore
RV resort in Oklahoma
What are the best day trips in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma offers a plethora of great day trips for those seeking adventure, fun, and relaxation. Visitors can enjoy the Heartland Flyer Train Ride, which takes passengers from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth, Texas. Nature enthusiasts can visit the breathtaking Broken Bow Lake or the charming Medicine Park in the Wichita Mountains. In the middle of suburban OKC lies the Martin Park Nature Center, a nature hub with guided hikes and interactive learning centers. History buffs can explore Ponca City and its rich historical landmarks. Riversport Adventure Park offers a variety of outdoor activities, and Cavanal Hill, standing at 1,999 ft., is perfect for an unforgettable hike or drive. Other exciting destinations include Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve, Great Salt Plains State Park, and the Illinois River for a relaxing float trip.
Where are the best spots to go camping in Oklahoma?
Check out this list of the most extraordinary and rustic spots in Oklahoma that are perfect for camping:
- Black Mesa State Park, Kenton: Located in Oklahoma's panhandle, Black Mesa is the highest point in the state and offers a unique southwestern feel. It features RV and tent sites but does not allow camping in the nature preserve area.
- Red Rock Canyon, Hinton: Known for its stunning red canyon walls, hiking trails, and rappelling, this spot offers RV and primitive tent sites.
- Lake Thunderbird State Park, Norman: The park offers numerous outdoor recreational activities, with 200 RV sites and many primitive campsites.
- Honey Creek State Park, Grove: Located at Grand Lake, the park offers RV sites with lake views, 100 tent sites, a fishing dock, and a swimming pool, among other amenities.
- Lake Eufaula, Eufaula: As Oklahoma's largest lake, it offers a variety of activities including boat rentals, fishing, and hiking. RV and tent camping is available around the park.