The Small Town In New Jersey That's One Of The Coolest In The U.S.
There are so many small towns in New Jersey worth visiting but one stands out as the coolest. It’s a picturesque shore town with exquisite homes, beautiful beaches, and an amazing atmosphere. It may not be as touristy as other New Jersey towns, but that’s part of its charm.
It’s a great town for a weekend getaway and a wonderful place to stay! Just minutes away from other enchanting Jersey Shore destinations, you’ll also want to check them out. Learn more about Cape May attractions and all that Stone Harbor (also on Seven Mile Island) offers.
More to Explore
The Coolest Places In New Jersey
What are the best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey?
The best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey include:
- The Red Mill. Located in Clinton, this beautiful place is a favorite for photographers and it also contains a museum.
- Liberty State Park. This park in Jersey City has amazing views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- The Delaware Water Gap. This is a beautiful river with stunning waterfalls with lots of hiking trails to take it all in.
- Duke Farms. This is one of the most picturesque places in the state and has a wall of waterfalls. It’s excellent for a serene stroll.
Discover more about the best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey.
What are some hidden-gem attractions in New Jersey?
Some of the hidden-gem attractions in New Jersey include:
- Battleship New Jersey. This ship served for 50 years from 1942 to 1999 and has interactive turrets and a 4-D flight simulator.
- Cape May Whale Watcher. Take a boat ride out to see wild dolphins and whales while having a lovely dinner and a cruise.
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum. This museum takes you on a tour where there are several glowing phosphorescent minerals.
- Turtle Back Zoo. This is the best zoo in the state and includes a petting zoo and treetop adventures.
Learn more about these and other hidden-gem attractions in New Jersey.
What are the most unique attractions in New Jersey?
The most unique attractions in New Jersey include:
- Insectropolis. This is a museum of insects with intriguing exhibits with names like Bug University and The Mud Tube.
- Martian Landing Site. Located in West Windsor, this marker remembers the infamous 1938 radio broadcast of “War of the Worlds” that caused a massive panic.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. This Atlantic City odditorium contains a menagerie of oddities and strangeness.
- Silverball Pinball Museum. For the price of admission, you can play all you want on over 100 pinball machines from the 1950s to the 1990s.
Find out more about the most unique attractions in New Jersey.