This Waterpark Campground In New Hampshire Belongs At The Top Of Your Summer Bucket List
When the weather warms up and school starts winding down, it only means one thing… it’s time to get out into nature! If you’re looking for a neat little camping spot that also has plenty for the kids to do, there’s one fantastic campground in Warren, NH that is absolutely perfect – and it even has its own little waterpark. This season, you’ll adore this over-the-top fun waterpark campground in New Hampshire!
Campgrounds with waterparks are a refreshing way to enjoy the beauty of nature and the amenities of luxury accommodations at the same time. Bonus points are that this is a pet-friendly campground as well! Check out the Moose Hillock Campground website for more information and to reserve your visit.
Looking for something a little more wild? This nature preserve in New Hampshire is quiet, secluded, and absolutely gorgeous!
More to Explore
Waterpark Campgrounds in New Hampshire & Related Info
What are the most beautiful restaurants in New Hampshire?
With dozens of scenic lakes and the swoon-worthy White Mountains to its name, New Hampshire has no short of impeccable views to enjoy. Fortunately, the state also has some equally fantastic restaurants as well. From fine-dining by the water to storybook farm-to-table restaurants to romantic restaurants filled with ambiance, some of the most beautiful restaurants in New Hampshire include:
- Adair Country Inn and Restaurant, Bethlehem
- Ariana's Restaurant, Orford
- Copper Door, Bedford
- Firefly American Bistro & Bar, Manchester
- Martingale Wharf, Portsmouth
- Ristorante Massimo, Portsmouth
What restaurants in New Hampshire have the best views?
From casual eats by the water to jaw-dropping restaurants with vibrant countryside views, New Hampshire's best restaurants know how to wow with their picture-perfect settings. These restaurants in New Hampshire have some of the best views in the state.
- Applecrest Farm Bistro, Hampton Falls
- Café Lafayette Dinner Train, Woodstock
- The Foundry, Manchester
- Garwoods Restaurant & Pub, Wolfeboro
- The Italian Farmhouse, Plymouth
- Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub, North Conway
- Petey's Summertime Seafood & Bar, Rye
- The Purple Urchin, Hampton
- The Waterhouse, Peterborough
- Walter's Basin Restaurant & Basshole Lounge, Holderness