This Train In New Hampshire Is Actually A Restaurant And You Need To Visit
Undoubtedly, New Hampshire is one in a million. There are so many unique places to see and things to experience here, we’ll bet you could pick a new one every weekend and still not get to all of them! This is all the more reason to choose wisely. If you’re seeking a truly one-of-a-kind experience, then Cafe Lafayette is a must-visit. This dinner train in New England is one of the coolest train rides and it also qualifies as one of the most unique restaurants in New Hampshire!
Visit Cafe Lafayette and hop aboard this dinner train in New Hampshire for an adventure that’s totally worth its price in gold. Have you already visited this dinner train in New England before? Isn’t it one of the unique restaurants in New Hampshire?
And if you’re just not into trains, or eating while moving, then check out this article: 8 Unique Restaurants In New Hampshire That Will Give You An Unforgettable Dining Experience.
Unique Restaurants in New Hampshire
What are some unique restaurants in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire is home to some unique restaurants that offer diners a total experience. Some favorites include:
- Pickity Place brings small-batch fine dining to a new level. The set menu includes soup, salad, entrée, bread, and dessert that draw heavily on herbs and spices grown on the property.
- Another perennial favorite is Café Momo over in Manchester. Great Nepalese food isn’t something you come across regularly in New Hampshire, but here at Café Momo, you won’t be disappointed.
- You won’t mess up your kitchen when you make your pancakes at Griddle In the Middle in Meredith.
Are there any themed restaurants in New Hampshire?
Eating out is fun, but after a while, it seems like all of the restaurants tend to blend together. But it doesn’t have to be that way! A visit to a themed restaurant in New Hampshire will spice up your dining life and deliver a fantastic experience along with a great meal. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Bonfire Restaurant and Country Bar, a (you guessed it!) country-themed restaurant in Manchester
- The Airfield Cafe in North Hampton. The Airfield Cafe takes its airplane theme to the next level with its location – right on the airstrip in North Hampton!
- The Bacon Barn in Londonderry really, really likes bacon.
What are some fun train excursions in New Hampshire?
If you’re into all things trains, you’ll definitely want to climb aboard the Conway Scenic Railroad. A bit about this railroad:
- The route takes visitors over 60 miles of track originally laid for the Maine Central Railroad in the 1870s.
- The journey goes from North Conway through the beautiful Crawford Notch.
- The entire ride takes about 5.5 hours.
- You can purchase tickets to include a three-course lunch.
Read all about this delightful train excursion in New Hampshire here.