These 10 Restaurants In Montana Have The Best Seafood Imaginable
Since it’s not on the coast, Montana may not seem like a seafood mecca. But the Treasure State actually has plenty of places to satisfy a craving for clams or calamari, and some of them are downright delicious. These 10 restaurants have reputations for serving excellent seafood.
1. Juliano's Restaurant, 2912 7th Ave N., Billings
The always-changing menu at Juliano's never disappoints, especially when you order a seafood dish. This is a Mexican Seafood Cocktail. Yum!
2. Montana Fish Company, 119 E Main St., Bozeman
Known for their fresh sushi and occasional surf & turf specials, Montana Fish Company has fish flown in daily to ensure their food is top notch.
3. The Depot Bar & Restaurant, 201 Railroad St W., Missoula
This Missoula gem is known for its tasty steaks and creative seafood dishes, like the Calamari Fries appetizer.
4. Stillwater Fish House, 2635 US Hwy 93 W, Whitefish
Stillwater Fish House serves some of the best seafood in Montana (and possibly the country). Their fresh never-frozen seafood has won numerous culinary awards.
5. Gallatin River Grill, 9105 Thorpe Rd., Bozeman
The grill at the beautiful Gallatin River Lodge will serve you fresh seafood with a view. It doesn't get better.
6. Bull Mountain Grille, 2376 Main St. Ste 818, Billings
It's tough to say what Bull Mountain Grille does better, steaks or seafood. We recommend ordering plenty of both.
7. The Leopard Cafe, 101 Airport Rd., Butte
Airport food doesn't have the best reputation, but this particular airport restaurant happens to be a wonderful spot to enjoy seafood. Their menu is now limited to more casual fare, but it's always delicious.
8. Tupello Grille, 17 Central Ave., Whitefish
This fine dining restaurant has earned a reputation as one of the best seafood spots in Northwest Montana. Their Cajun inspired menu is full of delicious entrees, and the frequent live music enhances the ambiance.
9. Kobe Seafood & Steak, 3331 N Reserve St., Missoula
The sushi here in phenomenal, and there's also plenty of cooked seafood on the menu for those that would rather not go raw.
10. Blacktail Station, 26 S Montana St., Dillon
This charming steakhouse is located in a historic building, and they have a delicious menu full of steak and seafood combos.
Montana has some truly incredible places to dine. Here’s a
restaurant bucket list for adventurous eaters.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.