Kansas City December 22, 2017
Here Are 10 Incredible Places You Can Eat In Kansas City For Less Than $10
Kansas City is full of all types of restaurants, and many aren’t that cheap. However, there’s still hope for your wallet. Plenty of great restaurants offer a menu full of items priced less than $10. Of course, how could you pass up a cheap deal like that when you get amazing food like this? Let’s take a look!
1. 1889 Pizza Napoletana - 2876 W 47th Ave., Kansas City, Kansas
Who wouldn't like a personal pizza for under $10? Plus, it's not just any pizza, it's hand-tossed and oven fired. The best kind!
2. Calibration Brewery - 119 Armour Rd., North Kansas City, Missouri
Getting a gyro at Calibration is one of my favorite things to do, and it's always nice to get a great meal without making your wallet sad.
3. Kansas City Taco Company - 520 Walnut St., Kansas City, Missouri
KC Taco company has some of the best tacos I've had in town. Plus, when you can get them for less than $10, there's no reason not to give in to that craving!
4. Kitty's Cafe - 810 1/2 E 31st St., Kansas City, Missouri
Kitty's Cafe isn't as well known as others on this list, but the menu here is both affordable and plentiful. If that doesn't interest you, just check out this sandwich!
5. Neighborhood Cafe Waldo - 7531 Wornall Rd., Kansas City, Missouri
If you're in the mood for a budget breakfast, there's plenty served at Neighborhood Cafe to fill your morning belly up. Of course, that just means you can order more food for the same amount that you'd spend elsewhere!
6. Strip's Chicken - 1110 East Santa Fe, Olathe, Kansas
Strip's Chicken makes some of the best chicken strips in town, but they're not like any tenders you'd get from a fast food joint. Order them fried or grilled, and you'll still meet your money goals.
7. The Brick - 1727 McGee St., Kansas City, Missouri
The Brick is another popular spot, but their Pubby burger is a great way to spend under $10 on dinner.
8. The Lunch Box - 1701 W 9th St., Kansas City, Missouri
A lunch box is something you'd take to school every day, but this is one cheap meal you'd want to keep at home away from your friends.
9. Town Topic - 2021 Broadway St., Kansas City, Missouri
Town Topic is again a great place for budget burgers, and when you're saving money on food this good, it's no wonder you'll always come back for more.
10. Haha's Pizza Hub - 3834 Main St., Kansas City, Missouri
Shawarma at Haha's Pizza Hub is a rare treat, but don't forget they're affordable and delicious. If you've never been here, why not give them a try?
If you’re looking for something a little more south of the border, you should try some of the joints on this
KC Taco Trail.