The Underground Wine Caves In Michigan You Have To Visit
The Great Lakes State is a wonderland for wine enthusiasts. After all, our region houses a wide variety of incredible vineyards, wineries, and wine-centric shops that keep us satisfied throughout the year. There’s one unique destination here in Michigan, though, that stands out above the rest when it comes to wine production. Prepare for an amazing adventure at one of the most spectacular Michigan wineries – Mari Vineyards.
Have you visited this one-of-a-kind locale? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you’re still in the mood for more Michigan adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Fun in Michigan
Where can we find other wineries in Michigan?
- Black Star Farms in Suttons Bay encompasses two wineries, tasting rooms, an on-site restaurant, equestrian facilities, and an Inn.
- Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery in Grand Rapids makes over 20 different types of wines as well as hard ciders.
- The Round Barn Winery & State in Baroda is unique in that it is situated inside a circular barn.
Read on to learn about other beautiful wineries in Michigan.
Where can we find unique museums in Michigan?
- The Alden B. Dow Home & Studio in Midland looks like it's made of Legos.
- The Arab American National Museum in Dearborn celebrates the contributions of the largest Arab American community in the
- The Edsel and Eleanor Ford House in Grosse Pointe Shores also encompasses a spectacular sprawling estate and gardens.
Read on to learn about other unique museums in Michigan.
Where can we find hiking trails in Michigan?
- The Pigeon Creek Park Trails in West Olive feature lighted cross-country trails in the winter.
- The Detroit RiverWalk extends 3.5 miles along the banks of the Detroit River
- The Aman Park Loop in Grand Rapids is 2.3 miles long and offers views of Sand Cree
Read on to learn about other hiking trails in Michigan.