The One Small Neighborhood In Michigan With Delicious Mexican Food On Every Corner
If you’re a fan of authentic Mexican food, Michigan might not be the first destination that comes to mind. Luckily for those of us who call the Great Lakes State home, though, there’s one charming and vibrant community that serves incredible Mexican fare for visitors of all ages and preferences. When hunger strikes, hop in the car and make your way to this welcoming neighborhood where there are so many options you can choose what you feel is the best Mexican restaurant in Michigan!
As you can see, if you were to do a search for “Mexican food near me” while in Mexicantown, you’d have more options than would you have imagined!
Are you familiar with any of these eateries in Mexicantown? Do you agree with our assessment that this neighborhood has the best Mexican food in Michigan? We love to hear from our readers, so share your thoughts by leaving a Facebook comment or recommend another fantastic place to dine in Michigan by completing our official nomination form.
Searching for another unique dining opportunity? Read all about this floating restaurant in Michigan.
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Detroit, we highly recommend a stay at The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
If you’re still in the mood for more Michigan adventures, take a look at this video about the Haunted Felt Mansion:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Michigan
Where can we find the best restaurants in Michigan?
- The White Horse Inn, located in Metamora, dates back to the mid-1800s and serves up some of the best comfort foods.
- The Whitney in Detroit is set within a former lumber baron’s house and is one of the most romantic restaurants in the state.
- The Curragh Irish Pub in Holland serves up traditional Irish fare with a contemporary twist.
Read on to learn about some of the other wonderful restaurants in Michigan.
Where can we find wineries in Michigan?
- The Round Barn Winery, Distillery, & Brewery in Baroda features award-winning wines as well as a wide selection of beers, rum, vodka, and other spirits that are produced on-site.
- The Fox Barn Winery in Shelby is set in a beautiful restored antique barn and is open seasonally.
- The Green Barn Winery in Smiths Creek is a one-of-a-kind spot featuring great wines and an array of other unique wine-related products.
Read on to learn about some of the other wonderful wineries in Michigan.
Where are some fun facts about Michigan?
- Michigan’s shortest freeway is only 1.1 miles long.
- The now world-famous Gerber baby food company started in the town of Fremont.
- Michigan has the only working Dutch windmill in the U.S., which is in the town of Holland.
Read on to learn about some of the other fun facts about Michigan.