This Old-School Massachusetts Boston Dragon Boat Festival Is A Great Way To Kick Off Summer
With summer quickly approaching, it’s time to make a list of all the places we want to go to, as well as all the events and festivals we wish to attend. You know, make a summertime bucket list! One event that’s a great kick-off to summer in Massachusetts is the fantastic annual dragon boat festival in Boston. Not only will you get to see the sport of dragon boating in action but experience an extraordinary cultural event.
The festival is a wonderful kick-off to summer in Massachusetts. Have you attended in the past? If so, what was your favorite part? Will you make plans to go this year? Would you agree that it is among the best festivals in Massachusetts? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
Another way to make your summer memorable is to visit one of these little-known beaches in Massachusetts.
If you’re still in the mood for more Old Bay State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Adventures in Massachusetts
Where can we find other annual events in Massachusetts?
- The Boston Book Festival in Boston, held in the fall, celebrates all links literary and draws an estimated 30,000 people every year.
- The Endless Summer Waterfront Festival in Hull, held right after the Labor Day Weekend, is a bittersweet celebration of the end of summer while still keeping that “endless” summer feeling.
- The Kite & Bike Festival in Roxbury, held in mid-May, is all about its name: kite flying, bicycles, and great music.
Read on to learn about some of the many other exciting annual events in Massachusetts.
Where can we find the best seafood in Massachusetts?
- The Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge in Salisbury serves up delicious upscale seafood fare and is popular for its signature Tuna Poke Bowl.
- Bob Lobster in Newbury is a laid-back, no-frills spot where you can get some of the best lobster in the state.
- Neptune Oyster in Boston is popular for its amazing fresh oysters, lobster rolls, fish, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other delicious places for the best seafood in Massachusetts.
Where can we find the best thrift stores in Massachusetts?
- Boomerangs in Cambridge focuses on vintage and modern goods in a fun and quirky setting.
- Grime in Worcester is a great clothing retailer featuring a mix of old and new items.
- Witch City Consignment & Thrift Store in Salem sells everything from toys to holiday decor, furniture, accessories, home goods, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other funky thrift stores in Massachusetts.