Check Out The New Inflatable Park In Cape Cod
There’s plenty of fun to be had around the Bay State come summertime, but there’s one place, in particular, that’s a one-of-a-kind blast that all can enjoy. The Cape Cod Inflatable Park in Massachusetts is set to reopen this summer. Here you will find the largest inflatable park in the country plus a water park. Doesn’t that sound like fun? It’s time to get your bathing suits out!
Have you ever been to this awesome inflatable park in Massachusetts? Do you plan on going this summer? Let us know in the comments! For more information, including hours of operation and daily or seasonal passes, visit the official park website. You can also follow the Facebook page for updates.
For more summer fun, you can visit these incredible spots around Massachusetts.
If you’re still in the mood for more Old Bay State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to love about the Bay State
Where can we find other waterparks in Massachusetts?
- The Water Park of New England (also called the CoCo Key Water Park Boston North Shore) in Danvers is open all year long. This indoor water park is inviting any time of the year.
- Water Wizz in East Wareham offers a wide array of water activities and it is also Southern New England's largest water park.
- Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags New England in Agawam offers the widest variety of slides, rides, wading and wave pools, lazy rivers, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other exciting waterparks in Massachusetts.
Where can we find breweries in Massachusetts?
- The Brewery at Four Star Farms in Northfield handcrafts its beer with ingredients from their own property including the hops which are usually sourced from other companies.
- Trillium Brewing Company in Boston has two tasting rooms where you can sample their canned and bottled varieties.
- The RiverWalk Brewing Co. in Newburyport offers about a dozen rotating taps for beer flight tastings.
Read on to learn about some of the many other great breweries in Massachusetts.
Where can we find haunted cemeteries in Massachusetts?
- The Old Hill Burying Ground in Concord has some very interesting crypts and it is said that wrapped corpses roam the property at night.
- The Granary Burying Ground in Boston is the final resting place of John Hancock, Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and other famous people. It is one of the most haunted places in Massachusetts.
- The Oak Grove Cemetery in Fall River is where it is believed that the grounds are haunted by well-known accused murderer Lizzie Borden.
Read on to learn about some of the many other haunted cemeteries in Massachusetts.