A Parasitic Bug Has Been Spotted Throughout Indiana And Its Bite Can Be Deadly
There’s a deadly, parasitic bug that’s been spotted in Indiana, and you need to know about it. It comes in the night and it can kill you with its poop.
This thing is no joke. Fevers, rashes, and possible strokes can be caused by this bug’s dangerous bite. Scroll on to learn more.
We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life as we all practice social and physical distancing. While we’re continuing to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, we don’t expect or encourage you to go check them out immediately. We believe that supporting local attractions is important now more than ever and we hope our articles inspire your future adventures! And on that note, please nominate your favorite local business that could use some love right now: https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nominate/
To learn more about this deadly parasite, check out the CDC’s website here.
An Illinois transplant who grew up and went to school in Indiana for 22 years, Elizabeth holds a BFA in creative writing and has enjoyed traveling across the country and parts of Europe. She has visited half of the states, as well as parts of Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and regularly travels home to the Hoosier State to see friends and family. With more than five years of writing experience, Elizabeth’s articles have been featured on several websites, and her poetry and short stories have been published in multiple literary journals.
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!