Drive Through Millions Of Lights At Shipshewana's Lights Of Joy In Indiana This Holiday
This time of year, everyone’s looking for ways to brighten their holiday season. Shipshewana Lights of Joy in Indiana is a drive-through display designed just for that. In your cozy car, you can cruise through miles transfixing twinkles while singing along to your favorite seasonal songs. This much mirth with so little work is sure to put the Kris in your Kringle. Let’s explore some of the best Christmas lights in Indiana.
See what it’s like to drive through this dazzling display of lights:
What displays dazzle you during the holidays? Where do you go really take in that Christmas glow? We love hearing your tips and seeing your photos. Share them in the comments. For more festivities, check out these wonderful Christmas towns in Indiana.
More to Explore
Holiday Festivities in Indiana
What are the best holiday festivals in Indiana?
The best holiday festivals in Indiana include:
- The Festival of Trees in Indianapolis is where you can see a collection of exquisitely decorated trees in various styles. You may see an upside-down tree or even a Star Wars-themed tree!
- Parlor City Christmas Festival in downtown Bluffton. The shops are all adorned with charming holiday decorations, live music is available, and you can ride in a horse-drawn carriage. Lots of Christmas treats are on hand while you peruse the locally-made crafts.
Discover more about the best holiday festivals in Indiana.
What are the best Christmas light displays in Indiana?
The best Christmas light displays in Indiana include:
- Downtown Elwood becomes a wondrous Christmas land as every storefront is brightly lit and filled with amazing gifts for your family and friends.
- Oaklawn Acres chooses one person to turn on the display each year, bringing a fun sense of community to the festivities.
- Christmas City Walkway of Lights is sure to bring a feeling of Christmas Cheer to everyone who visits.
Learn more about the best Christmas light displays in Indiana.
Are there any drive-thru Christmas displays in Indiana?
Drive-thru Christmas light displays in Indiana include:
- Lights of Joy. Take the family car to Shipshewana. This Amish town puts on a feast for the eyes every year! Be sure not to miss out.
- Santa Claus Land of Lights. Hosted by The Lake Rudolph Campground and RV Resort which happens to be the largest drive-through light display in the state of Indiana at 1.2 miles long.
Find out more about Christmas light displays in Indiana.