There's Nothing Like This Late-Night Haunted Flea Market In Illinois
Halloween doesn’t have to mean ghost hunts and hell houses. Make this October one to remember with a visit to Illinois’ haunted flea market. Wheaton Haunted Halloween Flea Market 2023 is a wild experience that you don’t want to miss.
There is nothing else like this in the entire state. Check out what makes this intriguing market so creepy, as well as one of the best flea markets in Illinois.
The Wheaton Haunted Halloween Flea Market takes place at the DuPage County Fairgrounds, which are located at 2015 Manchester Rd., Wheaton, IL 60187.
If you’d rather shop without the frights, check out these nine flea markets in Illinois everyone loves.
If you’ve ever visited the haunted flea market, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your experiences and photos with us in the comments.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in Illinois
What are some vintage country stores in Illinois?
Vintage country stores in Illinois include:
- Elsah General Store. You’ll find retro items and old-fashioned sodas and Moon Pies at this quaint country store.
- The Gathering. This store has six vendor rooms with antiques, spices, rugs, clothing, jewelry, and countless other items.
- Kane County Country Market. This store combines a vintage country store, a plant nursery, and an old-fashioned diner.
- Norton’s U.S.A. This shop has a vast array of vintage Americana with various gifts, garden tools, candies, home decor, and so much more.
Discover more about these and other vintage country stores in Illinois.
What are the best farmer’s markets in Illinois?
The best farmer’s markets in Illinois include:
- Riverside Farmer’s Market. This little market is a comfy community shopping area with fresh produce, condiments, and a hot chocolate bar.
- Naperville Farmer’s Market. As well as delicious foods, there is coffee, pottery, soaps, flowers, and even French linens.
- Woodstock Farmers Market. All the vendors here can only sell goods that they have produced themselves.
- Cary Farmer’s Market. This market runs from June to September and has the freshest fruits, veggies, meats, baked goods, cheeses, herbs, and more.
Find out more about the best farmer’s markets in Illinois.
What are the most charming general stores in Illinois?
The most charming general stores in Illinois include:
- The General Store in Greenwood. The name may be mundane but the ice cream, root beer floats, and Boar’s Head sandwiches are definitely not.
- Ozark General Store. This classic general store has basic staples, household goods, and delicious hot food.
- Mansfield General Store in Mansfield. This place was built in 1895 and it has a lovely snack shop and 24 flavors of ice cream.
- 1904 General Store in Albert. This store is built with German Black Forest wood and sells old-fashioned candy and gifts.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Illinois.