6 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Illinois Where You'll Find Awesome Stuff
There is something so awesome about getting a bargain and it can be quite fun haggling over a price. Getting a steal of a deal is part of the game. That is one reason why people love flea markets. Illinois has some awesome flea markets where you can hunt for treasures at rock-bottom prices. Here are some of the best flea markets in Illinois that you should head to if you want to find some amazing stuff:
Have you been to any of the best flea markets in Illinois? Which ones are your favorites for bargain shopping and unique finds? Let us know in the comments!
More to Explore
Unique Shopping In Illinois
What are some of the most unique places for shopping in Illinois?
Some of the most unique places for shopping in Illinois include the following:
- Main Street in the city of Marion, you will find the Southern Illinois Mercantile Company, a one-of-a-kind shop featuring unique gifts along with a coffee bar and ice cream shop.
- Located within a historic bank building in the small city of Tuscola, The Vault Art Gallery is a place where you can unique art and gifts made by local artists.
What are the best places for thrifting in Illinois?
Some of the best places for thrifting in Illinois are:
- Neighborhood Thrift Store in Bloomington is a family-owned business that buys and sells gently used and new items as well as vintage furniture and other antiques.
- Love It Once More Thrift Store in Clinton is where you can find anything from prom dresses to vintage glassware and everything in between.
- Also in Clinton, Encore Thrift Store is a non-profit that sells toys, collectibles, and other items. Sale proceeds go to help those with developmental disorders.
What is the best antique store in Illinois?
The state has a lot to choose from when it comes to antique shops. But the best antique store in Illinois has to be the massive Volo Antique Mall which has hundreds of vendor booths and miles of aisles to explore! It's one of the biggest and best in the state.