This Pizza Cave In Florida Offers A Dining Experience Like No Other
There are two things you probably didn’t think go together – piping hot pizza and a cave-like atmosphere. However, at Pizza Cave in Jacksonville, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what you’ll find at this Florida restaurant. For starters, this Historic 5 Points gem features a bevy of traditional Italian favorites, especially when it comes to pizza. You’ll also be stepping into a cave to dine, which is fun no matter what your age. But don’t just take our word for it: read on to learn more about this original and unique restaurant in Florida.
Have you ever dined at the Pizza Cave in Jacksonville? If so, what do you think about this unique restaurant in Florida? Share with us your thoughts in the following comments section! Or, if you want to learn more about this restaurant, including current hours of operation and menu items, check out the Pizza Cave Facebook Page. And, if you’re looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth after the Pizza Cave, then check out Jacksonville’s Donut Shoppe, serving up some seriously delicious donuts.
We think you might enjoy spending a weekend exploring Jacksonville when you check out this one-of-a-kind cave restaurant. To help you plan your getaway, take a look at Vrbo for ideas of where to stay during your delicious weekend away in Florida.
More to Explore
Pizza Cave in Jacksonville
Where can you find some of the best Italian food in Florida?
In addition to dining at the Pizza Cave in Jacksonville, here's where you can find some of the best Italian food in Florida:
- Bonelli’s Cafe Italia in Pensacola: Linger over a hearty meal while listening to live music when you dine at this Florida restaurant.
- Fratellino in Coral Gables: When you're in the area, head to this Italian eatery for some of the best pasta around.
- La Dolce Vita in Ft. Lauderdale: We suggest dining at this charming restaurant when you're craving food from Northern Italy.
- La Forchetta Ristorante Italiano in Stuart: Enjoy traditional Italian dishes and more when you dine at this cozy Florida restaurant.
What are some unique restaurants in Florida?
Along with Pizza Cave, here are some unique restaurants in Florida:
- Capone’s Dinner and Show in Kissimmee: It'll feel like you've been transported to another world when you linger over a four-course meal while enjoying an engaging show too.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Walt Disney World in Orlando: For the ultimate cultural experience, bring your family and friends to this restaurant that's a replica of a drive-in theater.
- Richloam General Store in Webster: Enjoy a fountain soda and more when you stop by this charming spot that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
- The Wreck Bar in Fort Lauderdale: Be prepared to have a memorable evening when you dine at this nautical-themed restaurant that puts on a mermaid burlesque show too!
After checking out these eateries, I invite you to take a look at our guide to hidden gem restaurants in Florida as well.