Dine With The Fishes At This One-Of-A-Kind Aquarium Restaurant In Florida
It’s not every day that you can grab a delicious meal in a restaurant in Florida that also boasts a 33,500-gallon aquarium in the dining room. Yet, at RumFish Grill in St. Petersburg, you can do just that. This delightful seafood spot has really nailed the decor, so much so that people travel from all over to dine with the fishes. You’re going to fall in love with this imaginative aquarium restaurant in Florida.
Wanna see the inside of RumFish Grill? Check out this short YouTube video by St.Pete Clearwater Film Commission. It’s a really cool restaurant.
Have you ever been to this clever aquarium restaurant in Florida before? If so, share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about the restaurant, including current hours of operation, then check out the RumFish Grill website or the RumFish Grill Facebook Page.
Also, while you’re in St. Petersburg, make sure to check out one of the most historic hotels in Florida, the Don CeSar Hotel.
More to Explore
AQUARIUM RESTAURANT IN FLORIDA & RELATED INFO
Aside from RumFish Grill, are there more restaurants with aquariums in Florida?
RumFish Grill is one of the best aquarium restaurants in Florida, but here are some more great restaurants where you can dine with the fishes:
- Sharks Underwater Grill, SeaWorld Orlando
- Cafe Ray, Tampa
- Up-Close Dining At Shamu, SeaWorld Orlando
- Saltwater Grill, Panama City Beach
- Coral Reef Restaurant, Epcot Orlando
- Islamorada Fish Company, Dania Beach
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, ICON Park Orlando
- Bimini Bait Shack, Fort Myers
- Seafire Grill, SeaWorld Orlando
- Shark Pit Bar & Grill, Cocoa Beach
- T-Rex Cafe, Lake Buena Vista
- The Sea Hut, Palmetto
While there are some incredible restaurants with aquariums in Florida, here’s an eccentric restaurant with a petting zoo that is worthy of a visit.
What are the most unique restaurants in Florida?
There are so many great restaurants in the Sunshine State that are worthy of a visit, but here are 10 of the most unique restaurants in Florida:
- Clark's Fish Camp Seafood Restaurant, Jacksonville
- Norwood’s Eatery and Treehouse Bar, New Smyrna Beach
- The Bubble Room, Captiva
- Blue Heaven, Key West
- The Wreck Bar, Fort Lauderdale
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train, Fort Myers
- Dick's Last Resort, Panama City Beach
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Kissimmee
- Old Sugar Mill Pancake House, De Leon Springs State Park
- Space 220 Restaurant, Orlando
Here’s a previous article with more information about some of these unique restaurants in Florida.
What are some bucket-list-worthy restaurants in Florida?
There are lots of bucket-list-worthy restaurants in Florida and here are 11 of the best of them:
- Joe's Stone Crab, Miami Beach
- Bern's Steak House, Tampa
- The Le Tub Saloon, Hollywood
- Satchel's Pizza, Gainesville
- Versailles Restaurant Cuban Cuisine, Miami
- T-Ray's Burger Station, Fernandina Beach
- Columbia Restaurant, Ybor City, Tampa
- Yoder's Restaurant & Amish Village, Sarasota
- Teak Neighborhood Grill, Orlando
- TacoLu, Jacksonville Beach
- The Cellar Restaurant, Daytona Beach
Read more about these bucket-list-worthy restaurants in Florida.