The Springtime Jonquil Festival In Arkansas That’s Unlike Any Other
Folks, we are so excited that festival season is here again! Let’s celebrate the glorious season of spring at the 56th Annual Jonquil Festival at the Historic Washington State Park. This vibrant spring festival in Arkansas promises to be bigger and better than ever. Each year, this colorful event attracts thousands of visitors who ring in the season with arts and crafts, music, delicious food, and more. You’ll be filled with merriment and cheer at this springtime jonquil festival in Washington Arkansas, that’s unlike any other. Come with us to play in the field of these lovely springtime blooms.
Have you ever been to the Jonquil Festival? If so, tell us about your experience in the comments below. Be sure to visit the Old Washington Historic Park Facebook page for a full list of events.
Did you know that the Historic Washington State Park is one of the state’s best-kept secrets? Read more about this historical park in Arkansas from our previous article.
Wanna stay overnight and explore more of the area? We found a hotel near Washington Arkansas that’s only a short distance from the park.
More to Explore
Spring In Arkansas
Aside from the jonquil festival, what are some more spring festivals in Arkansas?
Festival season is our favorite time of the year, and these are the spring festivals in Arkansas that we like the best:
- Lanterns Festival, Little Rock
- Magnolia Blossom Festival, Magnolia
- Earth Day Festival, Fayetteville
- Toad Suck Festival, Conway
- Kite Festival, Eureka Springs
- Garvan Woodland Gardens Tulip Festival, Hot Springs
- Mountain View Spring Bluegrass Festival, Mountain View
- Eureka Springs Chocolate Love, Eureka Springs
- Arkansas Viking Festival, Hot Springs
Check out our website to discover more spring festivals in Arkansas.
What are some fun things to do in Arkansas during the spring?
From visiting serene gardens to chasing waterfalls, here are some fun things to do in Arkansas when it’s springtime:
- P. Allen Smith's Garden Home, Roland
- Garvan Woodland Gardens, Hot Springs
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, Fayetteville
- Blanchard Springs Recreation Area, Fifty-Six
- Richland Creek Wilderness, Sand Gap
- Quigley's Castle, Eureka Springs
- Blue Spring Heritage Center, Eureka Springs
- Loco Ropes!, Mountain View
- Wildwood Park for the Arts, Little Rock
- H.E. Flanagan Prairie Natural Area, Charleston
Be sure to check out our previous article featuring more fun things to do in Arkansas in spring.
What are the best towns in Arkansas to visit during the spring?
Now that the weather is getting warmer and you’re wanting to spend time outdoors, here are the best towns in Arkansas that come alive during the spring:
- Eureka Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Heber Springs
- Hot Springs
- Holiday Isle
- Fort Smith
Read our previous article featuring some more towns in Arkansas to visit during the spring.