This Hidden Lagoon In Arkansas Has Some Of The Bluest Water In The State
It’s not hard to find a trip’s worth of attractions around Eureka Springs; after all, it is one of the most artistic towns in the state. However, some of Arkansas’ best places (especially in this town) are hidden in plain sight. The Blue Spring Heritage Center is a stunning garden and spring that’s filled with history. Inside, you’ll find what is perhaps the most beautiful blue lagoon in Arkansas. Let’s step away from the town’s popular and busy Main Street and head to this secluded and peaceful treasure.
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Eureka Springs, you might consider the Quality Inn Eureka Springs South. Another out-of-the-way treasure in Eureka Springs is this secluded cabin in the forest.
We would love to see your photos of the lagoon on our Facebook Page, Arkansas Nature Lovers. You should join for your chance to be featured and to discover why there’s nothing better than Arkansas’ stunning nature.
And if you’re still in the mood for more Arkansas adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Fun in Arkansas
What are some of the best day trips in Arkansas?
- The town of Murfreesboro has a wealth of interesting attractions including an Old West hotel and the popular Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village.
- Louisiana Purchase State Park in Holly Grove is a historic swamp and home to the stone marking the expedition that surveyed the territory once called the Louisiana Purchase.
- The town of Cotter sits right on the White River and offers some of the best fishing in the state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun day trips in Arkansas.
Where can we find the best ice cream shops in Arkansas?
- Trash Creamery in Bentonville is an '80s-themed ice cream shop in everything including the flavor names, music playing, and movies featured on screens.
- Scoop Ice Cream in Mountain Home is known for the traditional, vegan, and gluten-free ice cream flavors.
- Pure Joy Ice Cream in Siloam Springs specializes in ice cream and sorbets made from pure, natural ingredients.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other tasty ice cream shops in Arkansas.
Where can we find the best pizza places in Arkansas?
- Vino's Brewpub & Pizza in Little Rock is known for their excellent calzones and tasty brews.
- Geraldi's in Fayetteville favorite serves great pasta, classic pizzas, and hot subs.
- Papa Cella’s Pizza Chef in Jonesboro specializes in delicious pizzas, subs, and salads.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious pizza places in Arkansas.