The Quaint Little Town In Alaska That Will Steal Your Heart Forever
One of the best things about Alaska is its quaint little towns. Scattered all across the state, these little hamlets each have their own brand of charm. Here’s a little town that’s so adorable that it will steal your heart forever once you visit. Continue reading to learn more about what makes Seldovia, Alaska so very charming.
Do you love Seldovia as much as we do? Tell us your favorite thing about this little town!
Learn about more of Alaska’s coolest small towns!
More to Explore
small towns in Alaska
What are some other small towns in Alaska worth visiting?
Alaska is a vast state that's simply brimming with charming and rugged small towns. Below is a list of some of the best small towns in Alaska to visit:
- Craig, with a population of under 1,400
- Ester, located about 8 miles west of Fairbanks
- Funny River, located close to Alaska's Kenai River City of Soldotna
- Hoonah, tucked away on Chichagof Island
- Healy, a quick drive from the entrance to Denali National Park
- Chicken, a tiny town funded by gold mining
- Moose Pass, located on the Kenai Peninsula as you're headed towards Seward
- Naknek, found on the Bristol Bay Borough
- Petersburg, located on Mitkof Island
- Hope, another town on the Kenai Peninsula that offers stunning views of the Turnagain Arm
- Tok, situated close to the Canadian border
- Wrangell, a gorgeous small town that's also one of the oldest in Alaska
- Hyder, filled with gold rush-era saloons and charming local businesses
- Trapper Creek, located along the George Parks Highway near Denali National Park
Learn more about what each of these charming towns in Alaska has to offer!
What should I put on my Alaska bucket list?
Exploring Alaska could easily take a lifetime. However, there are a few places that definitely belong on your Alaska bucket list, including:
- Denali, the tallest mountain in all of North America
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, the largest national park in America
- Mendenhall Glacier, located outside of Juneau
- The Arctic Ocean
- The Northern Lights
- Bering Glacier
- Tongass National Forest
How many of these bucket list items in Alaska have you experienced?