This Alabama Christmas Town Is Straight Out Of A Norman Rockwell Painting
If you’ve ever seen a Norman Rockwell painting, you’ll probably agree that there’s something quite charming about it, especially his Christmas paintings. Alabama is filled with many towns that have loads of charm and could definitely be the subject of a Norman Rockwell painting, especially at Christmastime. One of these towns is Tuscumbia and it comes alive during the holiday season with the annual “It’s a Dickens Christmas Ya’ll” festival. If you ask me, it could easily be one of the best Christmas towns in Alabama. Read all about how the charming town celebrates Christmas and let us know if you agree.
Want more places to spend Christmas in Alabama? Watch this heartwarming YouTube video by This Is Alabama featuring some of the most festive places to visit.
Have you ever visited Tuscumbia, Alabama, specifically during Christmastime? If so, what did you think about it? Do you agree that it’s one of the best Christmas towns in Alabama? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
For additional information about Tuscumbia, including some other things the town offers, be sure to take a look at the following article outlining this underrated Alabama town. Or check out some of the incredible attractions in Tuscumbia that are great during the holiday season.
More to Explore
Alabama At Christmas
What are some more unique ways to spend Christmas in Alabama?
If you’re searching for unique ways to spend Christmas in Alabama, then we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the most unique Christmas attractions in Alabama:
- LuLu's Lighted Boat Parade, Gulf Shores
- Magic Christmas in Lights at Bellingrath Gardens, Theodore
- Christmas at the Falls, Gadsden
- Christmas in Candyland, Andalusia
- Galaxy of Lights - Huntsville
- Tinsel Trail: Big Spring Park, Huntsville
- “Wonderland Under Warrior", Warrior
- Safari of Lights: Alabama Safari Park, Hope Hull
- Sand Mountain Park and Amphitheater, Albertville
- Christmas Lights Festival: Montgomery Zoo, Montgomery
Want more? Be sure to visit our website to discover more about unique ways to spend Christmas in Alabama.
Aside from Tuscumbia, what are some more of the best Christmas towns in Alabama?
While Tuscumbia is one of our best Christmas towns in Alabama, here are some more of Alabama Christmas towns that we recommend:
If you want more information about these charming towns, read our article about these enchanting Christmas towns in Alabama.
What are some winter destinations in Alabama?
There is no shortage of winter destinations in Alabama, and all are worth visiting. However, these are the ones we like the best:
- Cloudmont Ski & Golf Resort, Mentone
- Cheaha State Park, Delta
- Eagles Nest at High Falls - Guntersville
- Gorham's Bluff, Pisgah
- Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, Decatur
- Little River Canyon National Preserve, Fort Payne
Discover more by reading our previous article featuring the best winter destinations in Alabama.