Austin May 12, 2016
20 Amazing Places In Austin That Are A Photo-Taking Paradise
Our great city is amazingly beautiful – And there are tons of opportunities to have a photo-taking paradise session, right here in the capital of the Lone Star State! Whether you’re looking for a place to capture your wedding photos, graduation pictures, or just a place to snap some shots on your camera phone, these iconic places to take photos in Austin are perfection.
1. Everyone knows about the gorgeous strutting peacocks to capture, but how about the beautiful nature all over Mayfield Park?
2. Check out that amazing shot captured at the Greenbelt - A huge nature trail and preserve with tons more amazing photo-ops like this to be taken.
3. Perhaps one of the most peaceful places in Austin, right next door to Zilker Park - Zilker Botanical Gardens.
4. Check out this vantage point of the city from Congress Avenue.
5. Capture sunsets at Brushy Creek Lake Park.
6. Sixth Street is always a fun place to snap photos - Full of character and charm.
7. This peaceful view is of Lakeway - Residences located in the rolling hills of Austin.
8. The Arboretum of Austin is a fantastic place to relax and take some chill pics.
9. Appreciate the art at the Hope Outdoor Gallery with tons of cool graffitti to peep.
10. Any point on loop 360.
11. The Capitol is always beautiful, but especially at night and when you explore the lawns and statues as well.
12. The view from Barton Springs Pool of the city...Get a swim in and get your amazing photos in.
13. All of Butler Park and its view points of the city and nature.
14. Mt. Bonnell is pretty awesome, and so is the steep hike up there.
15. How about that 360 bridge? Pretty sweet!
16. Catch a beautiful sunset over Lake Travis.
17. Waller Creek when they have art installations like this cool one.
18. The Drag (on Guadalupe, UT campus) is a fun and quirky spot to snap photos.
19. The awesome things you'll see on Townlake Trail.
20. The Austin Bergstrom International Airport is full of awesome photo-ops.
So many amazing places to take photos in Austin. Where you you go to snap magnificent images of the city?