FunVille Is An Underwater-Themed Indoor Playground In Virginia That’s Insanely Fun
If you’re on the search for fun things to do in Virginia with kids, we have just the place in mind. FunVille is a colorful indoor playground in Virginia Beach where you can take the little ones for year-round entertainment. Rain or shine, this indoor playground is the perfect spot for the kiddos to slide, jump, run, play, and snack (that’s right – there’s even an on-site cafe!) Here’s more on what you can look forward to when you visit FunVille in Virginia Beach.
Have you ever been to FunVille in Virginia Beach? What did you think? We’d love to hear all about your experience in the comments below! For more information about FunVille, be sure to visit the official website. If you’re looking for some outdoor adventures with the kiddos, check out these kid-friendly hikes in Virginia.
And for even more indoor fun, be sure to read all about one of the best indoor waterparks in Virginia, which can be found at the iconic Massanutten Resort. It’s truly a destination for all seasons!
More to Explore
funville Virginia beach
What are the best playgrounds in Virginia?
If you have some kiddos in your life, you know there are few things more entertaining than playgrounds. You'll be pleased to hear that Virginia is home to quite a few of them, too! Below is a list of some of the best playgrounds in Virginia that you and your kids will love:
- Clemyjontri Park, McLean
- A Dream Come True Playground, Harrisonburg
- Kidsburg at Veterans Park, Williamsburg
- Rocky Run Park, Arlington
- JT's Grommett Island Park for EveryBODY, Virginia Beach
- The Children's Garden at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, Richmond
- Discovery Ridge Adventure Center at Wintergreen Resort, Nelson County
- Hand-in-Hand Playground, Blacksburg
What are some of the best parks to visit in Virginia?
Virginia is an outdoor enthusiast's dream, with countless regional parks, state parks, and even a handful of national park properties. If you're looking for some of the best hidden gem spots, you might consider visiting any of the following lesser-known state parks in Virginia:
- Caledon State Park (King George)
- Chippokes Plantation State Park (Surry)
- Douthat State Park (Millboro)
- Holliday Lake State Park (Appomattox)
- Leesylvania State Park (Woodbridge)
- New River Trail State Park (Max Meadows)
- Occoneechee State Park (Clarksville)
- Powhatan State Park (Powhatan)
What are the top natural attractions in Virginia?
Virginia is positively brimming with must-see natural wonders. Some of the top natural attractions in Virginia include Mount Rogers, Natural Bridge, Devil's Marbleyard, The Channels, First Landing State Park, Luray Caverns, Devil's Bathtub, Emancipation Oak, and Crabtree Falls. Learn more about what makes these natural wonders in Virginia so impressive.