The Scenic Byway In Utah You Have To Travel At Least Once
Have you had the chance to explore the Potash Scenic Byway in Utah? Aside from enjoying picturesque views from the comfort of your car, there’s a lot to explore on this stunning drive in the southern part of the state. If you’re curious to know more, read on to discover what to do and see when you go for a drive along one of the most scenic routes in Utah.
Have you driven along the Potash Moab Scenic Byway? If so, we’d love to hear about your trip!
If you’d like to explore more of the state, feel free to also take a look at these scenic drives in Utah. The next time you’re driving along Route 6 between Helper and Spanish Fork, you need to stop at this quaint rest stop too.
Potash Scenic Byway
What are some scenic drives in Utah?
In addition to Potash Scenic Byway, some scenic drives in Utah include the following routes.
- Nebo Loop
- Alpine Loop
- Highway 12 – Red Canyon
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Markagunt High Plateau Scenic Byway
Take a look at these scenic drives in Utah to learn more about these routes and others.
What are some of the best Utah road trips?
The following is a list of some of the best Utah road trips.
- Utah National Park Road Trip
- Southern Utah Vistas and Views Road Trip
- Southern Utah Ghost Towns Road Trip
- Utah’s Natural Wonders Road Trip
- Picturesque Small Towns Utah Road Trip
These out these best Utah road trips for more information about these and other day outings.
What are some fun facts about Moab, Utah?
- Moab has been the setting in movies like Star Trek, the Lone Ranger, Indiana Jones, and Transformers.
- Millions of tourists visit Moab each year.
- Moab is a popular destination for mountain biking.
- Airplanes aren’t allowed to fly above Arches National Park.
- There are over 2000 arches in the area.
Check out these additional facts about Moab, too.