Oregon November 21, 2015
What These 18 Oregon Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 4
Oregon is undoubtably one of the most beautiful, picturesque places on earth. For today’s article I’ve compiled some of the many astounding photos sent in to us by our wonderful, talented readers. Get ready for your jaw to drop–there are snowy landscapes, pristine reflections, dreamy sunsets and more. These 18 amazing pictures taken by Oregon photographers will fill you up with love for our beautiful state.
18. Halfway Oregon by Missy Tanaka.
The winter frost has never looked so beautiful.
17. A stream to Mt. Hood by Thomas Kamrath.
A stunning view from the Pacific Crest Trail.
16. Sunrise in Port Orford, by Randy Scholten.
Wow! That's an incredibly vibrant sunrise.
15. A Pink Tractor at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Fields in Woodburn, by Sue Collins.
That is the coolest tractor I've ever seen, in the most beautiful location.
14. Upper Klamath Lake in Winter by Hop Patterson.
13. Images by Charyn captured this amazing shot of the Snake River near Ontario on a mid-October day.
This photo is absolutely stunning.
12. The Fall colors in Toledo by Charity Havlik.
The train tracks are vibrant with fallen leaves.
11. Sunrise in Tumalo by Beverley Owens Callen.
Just look at those otherworldly colors...
10. Rockaway Beach sunset by Liz Dodge.
This looks like a beautiful dreamscape.
9. Opal Creek by Angelica Ceja.
The beautiful Opal Creek is captured perfectly in this image.
8. Sunset at Smith Rock State Park by Sarah Janda.
What an amazing reflection of an amazing place.
7. A herd crosses Cannon Beach by Liz Duncan.
Liz Duncan captured this amazing moment from her window!
6. Yaquina Bay by Lori Yates.
Amazing reflections of the docked boats at Yaquina Bay.
5. Brookings by Rodolfo Balan Jr.
The blue sea mingles with the shore.
4. Beautiful Mt. Hood at Timberline Lodge by Dawn Stubbs.
Mt. Hood peaking it's head out on a beautiful day.
3. Columbia River Gorge and Crown Point by Caitlin Callahan.
A perfect example of Oregon's astonishing scenery.
2. Fall colors along the main Umpqua River by Lloyd Irwin.
Stunning foliage, in a dreamlike setting.
1. Broken Top over Sparks Lake by David Anderson.
Which of these photos is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
Have you taken an incredible photo of Oregon recently? Please feel free to send it over to
[email protected] or post it on the Only In Oregon Facebook.