Oregon February 06, 2016
These 15 Breathtaking Views In Oregon Could Be Straight Out Of The Movies
Shimmering waterfalls, misty mountains, wild horses, and roaring seas… Oregon is full of dramatic landscapes, and just about every inch of the state is beautiful. Here are 15 sublime, cinematic photos of Oregon that look like they could be stills from a movie.
15. Rays of sunlight adorning Beaver Falls:
This dramatic photo captures sunlight mingling with the trees and falling water.
14. A cinematic evening stroll on along the Oregon Coast:
Look at the beautiful crescent moon.... It almost looks like a fairy tale.
13. The wondrous and mysterious Thor's Well:
This stunning natural well off the coast at Cape Perpetua looks like it is draining the ocean.
12. Misty Oregon mountaintops:
A beautiful sunrise over Mt. Jefferson and the surrounding ridges.
11. Wild horses in the Steens Mountains:
10. Sunlight streams through the forest:
This miraculous photo was taken in the Lane, Oregon forest.
9. A blue horizon at Cannon Beach:
You can see the magnificent Haystack Rock to the left.
8. A magical sunset in Bandon:
The coast at Bandon has amazing, otherworldly rock formations poking out of the water.
7. Soda Creek:
In the distance you can see the south side of South Sister.
6. The dramatic Salt Creek Falls:
Salt Creek Falls is the second tallest waterfall in Oregon, and it's absolutely gorgeous.
5. A purple, wintery sunset at the Columbia River Gorge:
And the beautiful, historic Crown Point.
4. A charming barn owl:
Oregon is full of amazing wildlife.
3. A dreamlike shot of the Jefferson Park Cascades:
Such a serene, majestic landscape.
2. The sun setting in the golden leaves of a magnificent maple tree:
This incredible tree is located in the Portland Japanese Garden.
1. The mist rolling over the Elkhorn Mountain Wilderness.
Here's a stunning shot of the morning mist in the trees around Elkhorn Mountain.
Oregon is incredibly beautiful. Which of these photos is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.