Riverside Cafe Is A Treehouse Restaurant In Oklahoma That’s Straight Out Of A Fairytale
It’s not very often you can dine in a restaurant with live trees growing right through the middle of it. Riverside Café in Oklahoma, located in the charming town of Medicine Park, is an enchanting casual eatery nestled in the trees, overlooking Medicine Creek right below it. There are multiple live trees growing up inside the restaurant and outside on the patio deck. It’s the ultimate treehouse restaurant with delicious food and amazing views.
What a unique restaurant in Oklahoma! Be sure and follow the Riverside Café Facebook page to see to learn more about hours, specials, and events – including live music and game nights!
Medicine Park is a picturesque small town in southern Oklahoma that’s also one of the most walkable towns in the state. Make sure you take some time to explore everything it has to offer! And when you start to feel hungry again after perusing town, check out our Oklahoma dining guide.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Treehouse Restaurant & Related Info
Are there any unique restaurants or dining experiences in Oklahoma?
Themed restaurants add a little extra flair to an already unforgettable meal. Fortunately, from retro 50s diners and train-car restaurants to unexpected cuisines and iconic stops, Oklahoma is full of unique dining experiences. Here are just a few of the most unique restaurants in Oklahoma:
- Angel's Diner, McAlester
- Broadway 10, Oklahoma City
- Café Alley, Ardmore
- Fireside Dining, Ardmore
- Margaret's German Restaurant & Deli, Tulsa
- McGehee Catfish Restaurant, Marietta
- Ollie's Station, Tulsa
- The Parrot Steakhouse & Grill, Grove
- Pops, Arcadia
- Sherri's Diner, Oklahoma City
- Southern Belle, Heavener
- The Spudder, Tulsa
- Tokyo Pot, Stillwater
- White Dog Hill, Clinton
Does Oklahoma have any waterfront restaurants?
Oklahoma may not boast views of the Pacific or Atlantic, but its waterfront dining scene still has plenty to offer. From fine dining on the lake to riverfront settings and casual creekside abodes, some of the best waterfront restaurants in Oklahoma include:
- Alberta Creek Resort Floating Café, Kingston
- Blue Rose Café, Tulsa
- CrossTimbers Marina, Sperry
- Clearwater Cafe: Cove Marina, Lake Tenkiller State Park, Vian
- Eddy's Lakeside Bar, Afton
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop, Oklahoma City
- Hefner Grill, Oklahoma City
- Harbor Grill, Mannford
- Jazmoz Bourbon Street Cafe, Oklahoma City
- Los Cabos Mexican Grill, Jenks
- Margaritaville, Tulsa
- Mama Roja Mexican Kitchen, Oklahoma City
- Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen, Tulsa
- Piddles Place: Pettit Bayside Resort, Park Hill
- Redrock Canyon Grill, Tulsa
- Riverside Café, Medicine Park
- Stuffed Olive, Eufaula
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill, Oklahoma
- Vista at the Boathouse, Tulsa
- Waterfront Grill, Jenks