You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous Oklahoma Flea Market
Mark your calendars for April 28th and 29th, 2023, to attend The Old Chicken Farm Vintage Barn Sale in Jones, Oklahoma! This enormous sale features over 600 booths on an 80-acre farm just outside the Oklahoma City Metro area. This one-of-a-kind sale only happens twice a year, so don’t miss the last dates for 2023. It’s going to be a blast!
Another great flea market to check out is the Tulsa Flea Market. It, too, is a must-do for everyone who loves a good bargain!
More to Explore
Old Chicken Farm Vintage Barn Sale in Jones
- Where is the Old Chicken Farm Vintage Barn Sale?
The Old Chicken Farm Vintage Barn Sale is a semi-annual event taking place in April and September. It is held in Jones, Oklahoma, on Britton Road. Vendors are hand-selected for quality and uniqueness, so you know you’re always getting the best of the best! It’s one of Oklahoma’s favorite flea markets, and the only bad thing about it is that it isn’t year round! Check out the official Old Chicken Farm website for more information about this year’s festivities.
- What are some of the most popular Oklahoma flea markets?
For a state that has more cows than people, Oklahoma sure knows how to do the flea market scene right. There are more than a handful of awesome Oklahoma flea markets, though some are definitely more popular than others. Some of the most popular Oklahoma flea markets are ones like:
- Old Paris Flea Market, Oklahoma City – this gem isn’t gigantic, but what it lacks in enormity it more than makes up for in awesomeness.
- The OKC Farmers Public Market – while not technically a flea market, this wonderful farmers market is much beloved among Okies and deserves a spot on the list.
- Rose District Farmers Market, Broken Arrow – another farmers market, yes, but we promise it’s worth your while!
Learn more about some of the all-time best flea markets in Oklahoma.
- Which flea markets in Oklahoma should I add to my to-do list?
Naturally, the list of amazing flea markets in OK doesn’t end with just the most popular ones. There are hundreds more to pick from, too, and sometimes you’ll find the best stuff at the smaller ones. Some of our favorite up-and-coming flea markets in Oklahoma include:
- The Hitch N’ Post Flea Market, Commerce – this is one of those flea markets that are still pretty small and local and you never know what you’ll find.
- Dog Trade, Sulphur – this might be the best small flea market in central Oklahoma!
- Edmond Festival Market Place, Edmond – another wonderful farmers market with all the charm and treasure hunting of a flea market.
Learn more about some of our all-time favorite Oklahoma flea markets.