Everyone In Oklahoma Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
Whether you’re a bargain hunter, a collector of various types of items, or just like to browse through a ton of eclectic and unusual objects, we have the ultimate flea market in Oklahoma for you! It’s the amazing Tulsa Flea Market, and we can’t get enough of it – we think you won’t either!
Have you had a chance to get lost for the morning browsing through this enormous indoor flea market in Tulsa? We’d love to know in the comments.
If Tulsa’s too far for you to travel to, then here are nine Oklahoma Flea Markets where you’ll find awesome stuff.
More to Explore
Tulsa Flea Market
- When and where is the Tulsa Flea Market?
The Tulsa Flea Market is a year-round flea market in Oklahoma located in – unsurprisingly – Tulsa, on 21st Street. As of January 2023, it celebrated its 51st anniversary – that's over five decades of awesome bargain shopping and treasure hunting. We think it might just be the best flea market in Oklahoma, but we might be biased. Visit the official Tulsa Flea Market website for more information and the most up-to-date goings on.
- What can I expect at the Tulsa Flea Market?
First of all, you can expect to find some of the best deals on the coolest things you can find. You never know what it is that you’ll find, but you know you’ll score something. It’s 50,000 square feet (about half the area of a Manhattan city block) of indoor flea shopping, so be sure to wear good shoes that you’re comfortable walking in. Vendors come from all over the plains to sell here, and the market is well known for being one of the (if not THE) best. Quite possibly best of all, there is no admission fee! It’s free to shop and browse – save your money for your new treasure.
- What are some other awesome flea markets in Oklahoma I should check out?
Tulsa Flea Market might be one of the oldest flea markets in Oklahoma, but nowadays it’s hardly the only one. In fact, there are numerous wonderful Oklahoma flea markets worth checking out, such as:
- Old Paris Flea Market, Oklahoma City – okay, so, it’s not huge, but we promise it’s amazing, nevertheless. Don’t be surprised if this one gets very popular!
- The Hitch N’ Post Flea Market, Commerce – we love small, local places, and that’s exactly what this one is. You’ll love the prices and the friendly faces.
- The OKC Farmers Public Market – farmers markets and flea markets are closely related, and this market is well worth a gander.
- Rose District Farmers Market, Broken Arrow – another wonderful mom-and-pop flea market in Oklahoma that you won’t be able to get enough of.
Learn more about our favorite flea markets in Oklahoma, as well as lots of other wonderful shopping experiences nearby.