Drive Through The Magnificent Woolaroc Wildlife Preserve In Oklahoma
Editor’s Note: They have resumed normal hours with paid admission. Check them out!
Woolaroc Wildlife Preserve has decided to open up the working ranch every Wednesday (for the time being) and allow visitors to drive through the preserve for FREE. It’s a wildly popular event and people are driving from all over the state to enjoy the five-mile magnificent drive. Below are the current rules to observe during social distancing. Please read them, then keep scrolling for a sneak peek of all the beautiful wildlife and land you might encounter on your drive.
* No restrooms are available
* No getting out of vehicles for ANY reason
* The drive from the front gate back to the front gate is approximately five miles
* We are closed to the public every day of the week, BUT we are open for drive-thru only on Wednesdays, 10 am – 4 pm starting April 15th
* Ranch hands will be laying feed near the road, but we cannot guarantee you will see bison, elk, or longhorns since they roam 3,700 acres freely
We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life. While we continue to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, please take proper precautions or add them to your bucket list to see at a later date. If you know of a local business that could use some extra support during these times, please nominate them here: onlyinyourstate.com/nominate
For more information on Woolaroc, please visit their website here.