Northern California's Cherry Blossom Festival Is The Most Beautiful Way To Celebrate Spring
The arrival of spring in Northern California is definitely something to celebrate and there’s no better way than by attending this beloved NorCal cherry blossom festival that takes place in a few weeks. This festival is a celebration of all sorts of things, including the blooming of cherry blossoms in NorCal. However, it’s much more than that. It’s a celebration of Japanese culture and the relationship between our two countries. If you have yet to make weekend plans, you’ll want to start planning pronto. The festival will start in just a few days and it’s so worth checking out!
Will you be attending this year’s Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival? This is a unique celebration that you’re certainly bound to remember. If you can’t make it, don’t worry. There are plenty of ways to celebrate the spring season, such as making a trip to this breathtaking field Of wildflowers in Northern California:
More to Explore
Things To Do In Spring In Northern California
What are the most peaceful places in Northern California?
The most peaceful places in Northern California include:
- Nisene Marks State Park. There are 30 miles of trails from the sea cliffs into the redwood forests and it’s utterly gorgeous.
- Stillwater Cove Regional Park. This is a 210-acre preserve with forests, meadows, and a secret beach. Come here to get away from it all.
- Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge. Located in the Klamath Basin near the Oregon border, this vast expanse of wetlands is quite serene.
- Drakes Beach. This is a secluded beach set against limestone cliffs where you can see elephant seals frolicking about.
Discover more of the most peaceful places in Northern California.
What are the most beautiful natural wonders in Northern California?
The most beautiful natural wonders in Northern California include:
- Point Reyes National Seashore. This is a natural sanctuary with amazing ocean views from stunning oceanside cliffs.
- Lake Tahoe. This is a nationally famous lake and people have been taking trips here for generations.
- Redwood National Park. The trees here are massive giants and are the tallest trees on the planet. Taking a drive through this area will be something to remember.
- Trinity Alps Wilderness. This is an area that looks as though no human has ever set foot there. While many do, it has a pristine beauty that can’t be overstated.
Find out more about the most beautiful natural wonders in Northern California.
What are the most charming small towns in Northern California?
The most charming small towns in Northern California include:
- Camino. This area looks a bit like Tuscany and grows apples, pumpkins, Christmas trees, and grapes for wine.
- Grass Valley. This was a Gold Rush town and most of the miners were Cornish. Their culture is still prevalent here.
- Little River. Located on the coast and next to Little River, this town of under 500 people is a slow-paced, lovely place.
- Nevada City. This is a small town surrounded by gorgeous green trees and has stayed the same size since 1900.
Discover more of the most charming small towns in Northern California.