Northern California's Very Own Christmas Arts And Craft Fair Is One Of The Best Christmas Markets In The Country
Northern California is full of wonderful choices when it comes to places to do your Christmas shopping. However, there’s nothing quite like grabbing up one-of-a-kind gifts at a local Christmas market. Most towns host their own holiday bazaar at some point during the season, but the Christmas Arts and Craft Fair in Folsom is considered one of the best Christmas markets in NorCal. This market has been going strong for over half a century, so be sure to check it out this year for a truly unique shopping experience.
Get a closer look at this wonderful holiday market:
Are you excited to attend this Christmas market in Northern California? Have you ever been to the Christmas Arts and Crafts Fair in Folsom? If not, plan a trip to Folsom and check it out! What do you think are the best Christmas markets in NorCal? Let us know in the comments. Check out more must-do activities for this holiday season with this list of things everyone in Northern California should do before Christmas.
More to Explore
Christmas In Northern California
What are the best holiday festivals in Northern California?
The best holiday festivals in Northern California include:
- Cornish Christmas in Grass Valley is a lovely Christmas village that looks like something from a Dickens novel. Fill up on fresh holiday treats and shop for local crafts, with no admission!
- Holiday in the Park is at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and every tree, ride, and building is aglow with countless lights. Drive the route through all 135 acres and have an amazing experience!
Discover more about the best holiday festivals in Northern California.
What are Northern California’s most festive Christmas towns?
Northern California's most festive Christmas towns include:
- Fort Bragg has an unconventional Christmas tradition called the Skunk Train, where you take a decorated and lighted train past majestic redwoods as storytellers regale you with holiday tales. You’ll end up at a decorated redwood known as Mr. Skunk’s Giant Christmas Tree. Bring the whole family!
- Eureka has horse and carriage rides for an old-fashioned fun tradition, and the Carson Mansion looks like something out of a Disney movie with how it is lit up. There’s also the annual Snowball Drop that shouldn’t be missed.
Find out more about Northern California's most festive Christmas towns.
What are Northern California’s most dazzling Christmas lights displays?
Northern California's most dazzling Christmas light displays include:
- Fairytale Town in Sacramento has gorgeous light displays that match the name. This fantasy park becomes like a magical land in a storybook during the holiday season.
- Mendocino Coast Gardens Festival of Lights is where the beauty of nature is accented by multicolored, sparkling lights. It looks positively otherworldly.
Learn more about Northern California's most dazzling Christmas light displays.