The Charming Out Of The Way Flea Market In Northern California You Won’t Soon Forget
Who doesn’t love a good deal? Nobody, that’s who. That’s why visiting a flea market is always a fantastic experience. You never know what type of treasures you’ll stumble upon, but you’re bound to find something amazing for a good price. Lucky for us, Northern California is home to an abundance of flea markets, but this one might just be the best. First of all, it’s humongous. You could easily spend an entire day checking this place out, so treat yourself to an unforgettable shopping experience and visit it soon! Where are your favorite places to go shopping in Northern California? Let us know!
Have you been to Jolly Giant Flea Market before? For more information, be sure to check out the official Jolly Giant FM website.
What’s your favorite place in NorCal to pick up used goods? Let us know in the comments! For more destinations like this one, check out our list of amazing flea markets in Northern California you absolutely have to visit.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Jolly Giant Flea Market
- Where is the Jolly Giant Flea Market?
Depending on who you ask, the Jolly Giant Flea Market in Anderson California is actually in Redding, but who’s keeping track? You’ll find it at 6719 Eastside Road, Anderson, CA 96007. It’s quite the experience, as it’s the largest flea market north of Sacramento, and you never know what kind of amazing bargains and finds you’ll make here! Learn more about the Jolly Giant Flea Market.
- What are some of the best flea markets around Anderson, California?
Anderson is a delightful small town in Northern California and it’s home to more than just the Jolly Giant Flea Market! A couple of other markets in or nearby Anderson include ones like:
- Roses and Rust Vintage Market – You'll find this bargain lover’s haven on Briggs Street, also in Anderson.
- Epperson Brothers Auction and Flea Market – Located in Redding, this flea market is a favorite among locals and visitors to beautiful Northern California alike.
- Shasta Growers Association – Technically, this one is a farmers market located in Anderson, but it’s so excellent that it’s definitely worth a visit if you’re already in town.
Learn more about the various markets in Northern California – you never know what you’ll find.
- What are some of the best flea markets in Northern California?
Let’s take a look at some of the other amazing flea markets in Northern California, all of which are definitely worth a visit. Some of the best flea markets in NorCal are ones such as:
- The Old Sutter Creek Flea Market – Sutter Creek, CA – This market operates on the third Sunday of every month.
- Midgley's Country Flea Market – Sebastopol, CA – You’ll find a little bit of everything at this farmers/flea market combo.
- Antioch Flea Market – Antioch, CA – This market prides itself on its old-school look, feel, and overall vibe.
Learn more about some of our other all-time favorite flea markets in Northern California.