This Northern California Flea Market Covers 120-Acres With Over 6,000 Merchants On-Site
If you’ve ever been to a flea market, then you know that there’s something endlessly exciting about spending the day perusing through thousands upon thousands of goods. Every flea market boasts its own unique assortment of vendors, so you never really know what you’re gonna get! That’s especially true for the San Jose Flea Market, which has been operating since 1960. Set across over 120 acres, this larger-than-life market hosts thousands of on-site vendors. You’ll need the whole day to see it all, so make plans to visit one of the largest flea markets in Northern California.
For more information, check out the market website or Facebook page.
Have you been to this massive flea market in San Jose? What’s the greatest thing you ever purchased from a flea market? Sound off with your experiences in the comments below!
If you’re still in the mood for more bargain shopping adventures, read on about these 11 Incredible Thrift Stores In Northern California.
In a complete departure from all of that shopping, take a load off with a relaxing visit to Big Sur as shown in this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Adventures in Northern California
Where can we go hiking in Northern California?
- The Prairie Creek State Park & Trail in Orick is where you can see herds of Roosevelt elk grazing about.
- The Salt Point Trail in Sonoma County is inside of a 6,000-acre park that includes a marine reserve.
- The Founder's Grove Trail in Founder's Grove is an easy, half-mile hike.
Read on to learn more about the many fantastic spots to go hiking in Northern California.
Where can we go fishing in Northern California?
- Lake Del Valle in Livermore is regularly stocked with trout, catfish and small mouthed bass.
- Lake Mamie in Mammoth Lakes is where you can catch crappie, carp and brown trout.
- Sandy Cove at Lake Tahoe is teeming with cutthroat trout, and rainbow trout.
Read on to learn more about the many wonderful places to go fishing in Northern California.
Where can we go wine tasting in Northern California?
- Vernon Winery in Auburn is continually voted Best Tasting Room and Best Winemaker.
- Tank Garage Winery in Calistoga is set in an historic, 1930s-era gas station.
- Domaine Carneros in Napa is set in a beautiful chateau modeled after a French estate.
Read on to learn more about the many amazing vineyards where you can go wine tasting in Northern California.