You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous Northern California Flea Market
Want to spend the day treasure hunting in Northern California? No, you don’t need a pirate’s map and a ship. All you need to do is go to the San Jose Flea Market. It’s a treasure trove of interesting finds, and best of all, it’s open four days a week, which is a rare thing among flea markets. You can easily spend all weekend long at this enormous market flea market in Northern California. Check it out for yourself: 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA, 95133.
Interested in checking out this amazing flea market in Northern California? It’s open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from dawn to dusk. The weekend is the best time to visit if you’re hoping to find a wide variety of items. Admission is free, but parking is not. Find out more about the San Jose Flea Market on their website.
Northern California has tons of other interesting attractions, including other amazing flea markets like San Jose Flea Market! What’s your favorite place to shop for bargains in NorCal? If you’re into getting the most bang for your buck, we suggest checking out this Affordable Northern California Road Trip? It’s a fun adventure where you’ll visit eight great NorCal sites… all for less than $100!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Northern California Flea Market
What are some other great flea markets in Northern California?
While the San Jose Flea Market certainly has a special place in our hearts, there are certainly other stellar flea markets in Northern California, including:
- Paul Bunyan Thrift Shop, Fort Bragg
- Upscale Thrift, Sacramento
- West Marin Community Thrift Shop, Point Reyes
- Show Love Thrift, Chico
- Humboldt Furniture, Arcata
- The Little Shop of Hers, Eureka
- Pass It On Thrift, Tahoe City
- Epperson Brothers Auction & Flea Market, Redding
- Gold Country Resellers, Penn Valley
- Folsom Boulevard Flea Market, Sacramento
- Jolly Giant Flea Mart, Anderson
As you can see, the list of amazing flea markets in NorCal goes on and on!
What's the biggest flea market in Northern California?
In terms of superlatives, if you're curious about the biggest and best flea market in Northern California, check out Alameda Point Antiques Faire. A few fun facts about this superlative NorCal flea market:
- The Alameda Point Antiques Faire is the largest antiques show in Northern California.
- Barring inclement weather, this NorCal flea market is held on the first Sunday of every month.
- The Faire boasts over 800 dealer booths, all of which are over 20 years old.
- Parking is FREE. There is a free shuttle that operates between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to help shuttle customers from the parking lot to the Faire Entrance, with occasional stops at the Ferry Building on Main Street
- This NorCal flea market is located in a Wildlife Sanctuary and pets are NOT allowed, except for service animals.