The Plates Are Piled High With Seafood At The Delicious The Boiling House In New Jersey
New Jersey is a great state for seafood lovers. We’re right on the coast and close to major ports, so finding fresh fish isn’t all that hard! That’s why the Garden State has so many wonderful seafood restaurants. One of our favorites is a relatively new spot in Cherry Hill. If you’re looking for great seafood and crab places in New Jersey, it’s hard to top the Boiling House, the best restaurant in Cherry Hill. Welcome to the Boiling House in New Jersey.
Take a look at some of the scrumptious food you’ll find here:
If your stomach is already rumbling thinking of your next indulgent seafood meal, take a peek at the Boiling House’s website to find the menu and current hours. While you’re here, find out why Cherry Hill is one of the best places to live in New Jersey.
More to Explore
Restaurants to Remember in New Jersey
What are some hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey?
Hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey include:
- The Roadside Diner. Located in Wall, this old-fashioned diner has been around since the 1940s retaining much of its old decor.
- Lucille’s Country Cooking. This Barnegat restaurant has excellent breakfasts with large portions. It’s also known for its great pies.
- Seagraves Steak & Submarine. This place is so hidden it doesn’t have a sign. However, it’s the place to go for cheesesteaks.
- Sammy’s Ye Olde Cider Mill. This was a speakeasy decades ago and currently served dry-aged, hand-cut steaks.
Find out more about these and other hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey.
What are some New Jersey restaurants with scenic views?
New Jersey restaurants with scenic views include:
- Chart House. Located in Weehawken, this restaurant is often found on national lists of the most scenic restaurants.
- Landshark Bar & Grill. This Atlantic City Restaurant is on the beach and has an excellent ocean view.
- Rat’s Restaurant. This restaurant is located at the Grounds for Sculpture which looks like Claude Monet paintings.
- Battello. This restaurant overlooks the Hudson River while serving Mediterranean and Italian dishes.
Learn more about these and several other New Jersey restaurants with scenic views.
What are the top-rated restaurants in New Jersey?
The top-rated restaurants in New Jersey include:
- Scalini Fedeli. This Italian restaurant has large portions, excellent service, and an ambiance like a lovely home.
- Cafe Matisse. Located in Rutherford, this top-rated restaurant serves creative dishes and loves experimenting with its menu.
- Milford Oyster House. This Milford restaurant has fresh seafood and top-notch burgers.
- YUMI. Located in Sea Bright, the plates are a colorful array of shapes and hues, turning seafood into works of art.
Discover more about these and a few more of the top-rated restaurants in New Jersey.