You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous New Jersey Flea Market
Who doesn’t love fantastic prices, a wide selection of unique items, a full day of fun and free entertainment? If those things don’t appeal to you, this may not be the post for you. If they do, read on! New Jersey is home to a variety of flea markets, but just a handful are truly massive. A favorite, which I have covered before, is the Cowtown Flea Market (and Farmers Market, and Rodeo). You can learn more about this epic old-school flea market here. Below, discover another giant flea market that you won’t want to miss. You could easily spend an entire weekend at The New Meadowlands Flea Market, if it weren’t held just one day a week. Bring friends and work as a team to find great deals!
The New Meadowlands Flea Market has been around since 1991, but was taken over by new management in 2010. For decades, they’ve been bringing together some of the best vendors in the Garden State and you’ll definitely want to check it out. Since parking and admission are free, you’ve got nothing to lose! It’s fun to explore and the food is reason enough to visit. Why not stop by today? For more of the best places to find hidden gems and amazing bargains, check out this list of the best flea markets in new jersey.
More to Explore
Best Flea Markets In New Jersey
What Are The Oldest Flea Markets In New Jersey?
- The Englishtown Flea has been operating for over 90 years, and this family-operated indoor-outdoor market is available for shopping every Saturday and Sunday regardless of the weather. In addition to antiques and other collectibles, you'll find a thriving produce market.
- Coming up on a hundred years in operation, Cowtown Flea Market has been open since 1926 and began its life as a rodeo. Today, you can still identify it by the giant bull statue outside - and the massive flea market is open year-round two days a week. Not only will you find over 400 indoor and outdoor vendors, but the massive food court is one of the best places in the state to get a bite to eat.
Where Can I Find The Largest Flea Markets In New Jersey?
- The Columbus Market is a massive complex featuring groceries, collectibles, and an extensive food court. It's also well known for having what might be the best fried chicken in New Jersey at Richard's Chicken Coop.
- You'll find many sprawling flea markets throughout New Jersey. Some are only open on select days, while others are year-round events. They range from massive barns to informal themed events.
- If you want to keep shopping through the cold months, some of the state's best flea markets are indoor year-round affairs.