Explore A Drive Through Tulip Trail At Dalton Farms In New Jersey
Spring is here which means its time for a trip to a tulip field in New Jersey. Dalton Farms is a 99-acre family-owned and run farm in Swedesboro, New Jersey. It has a beautiful lake, active beehives, fresh honey, fall sunflowers, and…spring tulips! While we can’t wait to traverse through the fields this season to revel in all the multi-hued colors and captivating scents!
Have you ever been in the Garden State during the springtime? Have you ever visited Dalton Farms? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experiences in the comments section below.
Another fantastic place in New Jersey where you can enjoy beautiful spring tulips is at Holland Ridge Farms. You can read this article and watch a video that we featured previously. Now, we don’t normally like to showcase two “competing” places in the same article, but we believe that people want to know about them all! And it gives more people an opportunity to support them both by visiting, enjoying, and perhaps even buying bulbs, flowers, or a bouquet!
If you’re looking for other adventures to embark upon in New Jersey take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Exploring New Jersey
What are some other things we can do in the springtime in New Jersey?
- The Grounds For Sculpture in Hamilton Township encompasses 42 acres brimming with sculptures, gardens, and more.
- The Marine Mammal Stranding Center in Brigantine features a wealth of museum exhibits, as well as live marine mammals and sea turtles found in New Jersey, the latter of which are rehabilitated here.
- The Popcorn Park Animal Refuge in Forked River is a great place to see all the new animals born here in the winter and making their first appearance to the public in the spring.
Read on to learn more about the many other exciting things you can do in the springtime in New Jersey.
Where can we go wine tasting in New Jersey?
- The Cream Ridge Winery in Cream Ridge has been an area favorite for its delicious handcrafted wines since 1988.
- The Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery in Rio Grande is on a 14-acre property and features tastings, tours, and on some weekends - live music.
- Salem Oak Vineyards in Pedricktown features a 2,400-square-foot tasting room on the property.
Read on to learn about the many other charming places to go wine tasting in New Jersey.
Where can we find waterfalls in New Jersey?
- The Dunnfield Creek Falls in Columbia are accessible via a short ¾-mile trail.
- The Buttermilk Falls in Layton features an interpretive display and a wooden stairway above the falls.
- The Boonton Falls in Boonton is located in Grace Lord Park below a manmade dam.
Read on to learn about the many other beautiful waterfalls in New Jersey.