The Four Story Indoor Playground In New Hampshire That Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
Are you looking for some indoor kid activities in New Hampshire? Whether you need to beat the heat, dodge raindrops, or simply need a place to get the wiggles out, check out the four-story indoor playground known as Krazy Kids park.
Have you and your kids ever been here? Let us know your favorite Krazy Kids park memory in the comments below! And if you haven’t been here yet, be sure to consider this place if you are looking for indoor kid activities in New Hampshire. We promise your kids will absolutely love it.
Did you work up an appetite at this indoor playground in New Hampshire? Well, then check out some of these kid-friendly restaurants!
More to Explore
Fun for the Kids in New Hampshire
What are the best candy shops in New Hampshire?
Treat the kids (or yourself!) to something sweet. Here are some of the best candy shops in New Hampshire:
- Van Otis Chocolates: Located in Manchester, this shop has been in business since 1935. Not only can you grab Swiss fudge and truffles, but you can also tour the factory or enroll in a chocolate-making class.
- Pearls Candy and Nuts: If you are looking for some old-fashioned candy, this shop in Salem is your spot. Grab some nostalgic treats from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, including wax candy and PEZ.
- Dancing Lion: This shop in Manchester specializes in chocolate delicacies. Some examples include bonbons, chocolate bars, and Mayan drinking chocolate.
- The Bavarian Chocolate Haus: Get yourself to North Conway if you want to grab some delicious handmade chocolate, including fudge, truffles, and sugar-free chocolate.
What are the best playgrounds in New Hampshire?
Aside from Krazy Kids park, there are several playgrounds in New Hampshire. Here are some of the best:
- Livingston Park: This playground is in Manchester. In addition to the playground equipment, kids can also play ball or tag within its vast space, and there is a seasonal swimming pool.
- Field of Dreams: Over in Salem, you’ll find this playground that contains two different areas: one for older kids and one for toddlers. Among its fun features include a fairy-tale castle playground.
- Twin Bridge Park: Located in Merrimack, this 27-acre park has a wooden playground and also features walking paths and playing fields.
What are the best amusement parks in New Hampshire?
If you are looking for more bang for your buck when it comes to entertaining the kids, there are several amusement parks in New Hampshire:
- Canobie Lake Park: This park is located on the shores of the 373-acre Canobie Lake in Salem. It goes all the way back to 1902 and features over 40 rides, including an old-fashioned carousel and a train.
- Whale’s Tale Waterpark: This waterpark is located in Lincoln within the White Mountains. Among its 17 acres of attractions include a wave pool and seven waterslides.