The Christmas Tree Trail In Bethlehem Is Like Walking In A New Hampshire Winter Wonderland
Even if it’s not Christmas just yet, it’s never too early to start thinking about it! (Or planning for next year.) Especially when there’s a great activity right here in NH that somehow blends the holidays with the nature we love! Christmas in New Hampshire is absolutely magical, as we all know. But for a lovely way to spend an afternoon in the Granite State consider heading to the unique Christmas Tree Tail in Bethlehem, New Hampshire.
Despite being a treasured place to find the perfect Christmas focal point, the Christmas Tree Trail in Bethlehem is surprisingly overlooked, but you’ll definitely make some incredible winter memories here! Learn more about The Rocks on the official website.
As you’re getting ready to make plans for the holidays, remember to add the best neighborhood Christmas light display in New Hampshire! Or, if getting out into nature is on your radar, these winter hikes in New Hampshire are all worth bundling up for. Afterward, come back and warm up at this picture-perfect winter cabin!
More to Explore
Christmas Tree Trail In New Hampshire
Are there any Christmas tree farms in New Hampshire?
Yes, New Hampshire is home to several Christmas tree farms where visitors can choose and cut their own holiday trees! And they're as gorgeous as they are perfect for a family outing. Here are just a few Christmas tree farms in New Hampshire:
- Alyson's Orchard, Walpole: In addition to its picturesque orchard, Alyson's Orchard offers a Christmas tree farm where visitors can cut their own trees. It's a scenic location with beautiful views of the Connecticut River Valley.
- Crow Valley Farm, Alton: This family-owned farm allows visitors to choose and cut their own Christmas trees, creating a memorable holiday experience. They provide saws and assistance, ensuring a hassle-free visit.
- Emery Farm, Durham: Emery Farm is a historic family farm that offers a variety of activities, including Christmas tree picking. Visitors can choose from a selection of fresh-cut trees or cut their own.
- Heritage Farm Pancake House, Sanbornton: Known for its delicious pancakes, this farm also offers a variety of Christmas trees for visitors to choose from and cut. It's a great spot for a festive family outing.
- Stuart and John's Sugar House, Westmoreland: Known for their maple syrup, this farm also offers a selection of fresh-cut Christmas trees. Visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the farm while selecting the perfect tree.
- The Rocks Estate, Bethlehem: Managed by the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests, The Rocks Estate offers a picturesque setting for choosing and cutting your own tree. The farm also hosts a variety of holiday events and activities.
- Rossview Farm, Concord: In addition to its orchard and farm stand, Rossview Farm offers a selection of fresh-cut Christmas trees for purchase. It's a convenient location for those in the Concord area.
- Windswept Mountain View Christmas Tree Farm, Warner: This family-owned farm in the heart of New Hampshire offers a scenic location for choosing and cutting your own Christmas tree. They provide saws and twine, making it a festive experience for the whole family.
Please note that availability and specific offerings may vary by year, so it's a good idea to check the farm's website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date information. Enjoy your visit to a Christmas tree farm in New Hampshire!