St. Louis July 28, 2017
9 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Move To St. Louis
Every city has a good side and a bad side. You have to weigh both sides before you make a decision like moving your family to an unknown city. This is a quick guide to help you with that decision. Here are nine reasons why you should never, ever move to St. Louis:
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. Its hard being a fan of the number two baseball team in the league.
Baseball season is a full time job in St. Louis. Whether it's a home game at Busch Stadium or away games at our favorite bar and grill, we are very busy rooting for our Cardinals!
2. Just as soon as the Cards are winding up the season, hockey starts.
There is no relief from the job of being a full time fan in St. Louis.
3. Holding a full time job is hard in St. Louis.
When we are not rooting for our sports teams we are still busy. Almost everything in St. Louis is free. The zoo, the museums, the parks, the list goes on and on. It's super hard to go to work when there are so many free things to do every day no matter what the weather brings.
4. Not a lot of people can take in the mass amounts of barbeque a native St. Louisan can.
If you move to St. Louis, I doubt you hang with the barbeque scene.
5. It's hard fishing every chance you get.
We like to fish in St. Louis and since we have the Mississippi, Missouri, and Big River close by, we have plenty of places to go fish day or night.
6. You won't be able to sit in your house and mope.
We are very busy in St. Louis and interested in healthy living. We offer some of the best bicycling and jogging trails around.
7. You probably won't be able to handle our weather.
We have four seasons so just when you are getting tired of one another hits -- this often happens in one day, seriously.
8. Not many people can handle the type of party we throw in St. Louis.
Many times a year we get together as a city and drink, eat, and be merry. Some of our parties last for weeks. You probably won't be able to keep up.
9.You probably won't be impressed with our views.
It's pretty hard to get a good view of the city from the world's tallest arch.
These are all things to consider before you move to St. Louis. You may not be able to hang with us.
Here are more reasons you should never move to Missouri.