Kansas City October 23, 2017
11 Things Everyone Who’s Moved Away From Kansas City Has Thought At Least Once
Kansas City is simply home. No matter how far we find ourselves, we’ll always be called towards the city. There will always be a part of our heart, including the scenery, the tourism, and the food. All of these things are missed by everyone who has moved away. How many of these are true for you?
1. We're always so close to nature, no matter where we live.
Whether it's a local park or a hiking trail, we've got one nearby for you to escape the city.
2. We have the best fountains, ever.
There are so many, and we love every one of them.
3. No sports fan can rival a Chiefs fan.
We've got the loudest outdoor stadium in the world!
4. You're always right next to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun.
Though we know better than to try it during peak season, it's nice to have a theme park so close.
5. There's nowhere better for barbecue.
Tennessee, Texas, anywhere. They just don't stand a chance!
6. No one understands you like another one of us.
These are people you belong with.
7. You miss the beer selection.
There are entire cities who don't love craft beer even a little bit. Can you believe it?
8. Their zoo isn't as cool as yours.
There's something about our zoo that just makes every other zoo inferior.
9. No one can match our sunsets...
It's mandatory to photograph every pretty sunset, just so you can share it with everyone who didn't have a chance to see it.
10. ...and our amazing state parks.
They're full of local history and sweet, sweet silence.
11. There's no place like home.
Nowhere will ever feel like home as much as KC does.
How many of these are true to you? Afterwards, check out these
reasons you should definitely marry a Kansas Citian.