Everyone In Missouri Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
Flea markets offer a bit of something for everyone, whether you’re an antique collector or just shopping on a budget. Depending on its size, you can spend a whole day perusing through each and every aisle. Flea markets have always been a favorite of deal hunters and collectors nationwide. If you are patient and stop by often to catch new discoveries, you never know what kinds of treasures you’ll find at this epic Missouri flea market.
The Rutledge Flea Market takes place on the second Friday and Saturday of the month, March through October, plus the first weekend in November. As we head into prime flea market season in Missouri, make sure you make a trip out before all the good deals are gone! While you’re at it, check out these other awesome flea markets in Missouri for great deals and treasures!
Are there any flea markets near you that have given you some great finds? Share your best picks in the comments.
More to Explore
More Missouri flea markets near you
What are the best flea markets in Missouri?
With dozens of flea markets in Missouri, all with some pretty interesting items to discover, there is certainly something for everyone. Here are a few of the best flea markets in Missouri to grab some unique items:
- Stateline Trade Center, Asbury, MO: Just a bit north of Joplin, this flea market is open from Friday to Sunday. You'll find about 30 vendors with unique items each weekend. While it may not be the biggest flea market, there is always something interesting to find.
- Cadwell's Flea Market, Branson, MO: You just know Branson has to have some interesting collectibles. And when you stop by this decently-sized flea market with 70 vendors you'll find something different every time you stop by. Open seven days a week and located off of Branson Landing.
- Old 66 Flea Market, Carthage, MO: Between Schraeders Salvage yard and the Old 66 Drive-In you'll find this flea market with 50 to 100 vendors specializing in antiques, books, clothing, collectibles, toys, coins, and more.
- Colony #1 Flea Market, Colony, MO: The first weekend of every month is dedicated to hot deals and unique finds at this flea market that runs from March through November. With around 200 dealers there is plenty to look through. Plus they have an auction on Friday nights for the really good stuff.
- Bargain Hunter’s Flea Market, Marthasville, MO: A bit west of St. Louis, MO you'll find some great bargains on collectibles, hobby items, jewelry, furniture, clothing, and well, a little bit of everything. With over 60 vendors you should be able to bring home some treasures.
Check out this ultimate list of flea markets in Missouri in this article featuring 21 flea markets near you throughout Missouri.