The Former Old 60 Flea Market, Hicks' Pickin & Grinnin In Missouri Is Back And Better Than Ever
Flea markets are the kind of place you can go over and over again and never get bored. Yep, flea markets offer new and unique offerings, and you never know what new vendor you may uncover or what hidden gems you’ll dig up. Shoppers give Hicks’ Pickin & Grinnin in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, rave reviews for its vast selection. However, you’ll probably want to check it out for yourself as it’s one of the best flea markets in Missouri.
Have you been to Hicks’ Pickin & Grinnin in Missouri? Did you enjoy the old country experience? Share your experience in the comments! If you like uncovering unique finds, head over to The Amish Country Store in Branson.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in Missouri
What are the best thrift stores in Missouri?
The best thrift stores in Missouri include:
- Kulture on 39th in Kansas City. This is a hip shop with stylish boutique items at bargain prices and it often has sales and promotions.
- Blackwell’s Thrift Shop in Kansas City. This thrift store sells mostly kitchenware like Pyrex and Corningware and it’s all tidily organized.
- YOTO Community Thrift Store in Springfield. This is a great place to find quality furniture and all sorts of other treasures.
- South Jefferson Mid Century Modern in St. Louis. Locals come here to get vintage furniture and household goods at rock-bottom prices.
Discover more about the best thrift stores in Missouri.
What are the most charming general stores in Missouri?
The most charming general stores in Missouri include:
- Old Village Mercantile in Caledonia. This old store is on the National Register of Historic Places and was built in 1909.
- First Dawn General Store & Lesterville Florist & Gifts in Lesterville. This historic store sells old-fashioned candy, ice cream, soda, and much more.
- Henson’s General Store in Champion. This small-town general store has been around since 1940 and is the only place for locals to shop within 20 miles.
- Prairie Home General Store in Prairie Home. This old-fashioned store sells antiques, seeds, and food and also happens to be solar-powered.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Missouri.
What are the best farmers markets in Missouri?
The best farmers markets in Missouri include:
- Greater Springfield Farmers Market. This huge market has produce, crafts, art, and so much more and it takes place at Battlefield Mall.
- City Market. This is perhaps the largest farmer’s market in the state and has rides for kids, entire flats of flowers, and tons of locally-made items.
- Hannibal Central Park Farmer’s Market. You’ll find baked goods, fresh fruits and vegetables, and a selection of goods from the local Amish community.
- Briarcliff Farmer’s Market. This market in Kansas City has locally-made products, houseplants, and crafts, and you’ll enjoy live music.
Find out more about the best farmers markets in Missouri.