Bumper Cars On Ice Is Coming To Mississippi And It Looks Like Loads Of Fun
If ice skating is fun and bumper cars are fun, doing the two simultaneously has to be twice as fun, right? Well, you can find out for yourself this holiday season with a visit to Experience a Columbia Christmas. This holiday celebration features a slew of attractions, including, you guessed it, ice bumper cars.
Check out the video below for a closer look at “Experience a Columbia Christmas.”
Remember, Experience a Columbia Christmas is currently taking place. For more information regarding this festive Christmas celebration, be sure to check out the Experience Columbia website or Facebook page.
So, have you ever heard of Experience a Columbia Christmas? What about its popular ice bumper cars? If so, have you already given them a spin on the ice? If so, what did you think about the experience? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below. Also, if you know of any other things to do in winter in Mississippi, feel free to share them with us as well.
This isn’t the only Hallmark-style Christmas celebration in Mississippi. Oxford’s Holly Jolly Holidays is another one, and you’ll certainly want to check it out this holiday season.
ice bumper cars in mississippi + related info
1. Besides riding the ice bumper cars at Experience a Columbia Christmas, are there any other festive things to do in the winter in Mississippi?
In addition to riding the ice bumper cars at Mississippi’s Experience a Columbia Christmas, there are plenty of other fun activities to do. Listed below are five that you’ll certainly want to add to your winter bucket list.
- Take a drive through one of Mississippi’s largest Christmas light displays.
- Be sure to visit the world’s oldest singing Christmas tree, the Belhaven’s Singing Christmas Tree, which is packed with more than 100 singers.
- Attend the Gulfport Harbor Lights Winter Festival.
- Visit Chapel of the Cross, one of the most historic and haunted chapels in Mississippi.
- Go shopping at The Pecan House, a one-of-a-kind candy shop in Mississippi.
2. Are there any quirky and unique places in Mississippi that are endlessly fun for all ages?
When it comes to places, the more unique the better, right? There are many unique places in Mississippi awaiting your visit. One place in particular is the Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum. This museum boasts one of the most enchanting light displays in the state. Decked out with thousands of twinkling lights, it transforms into a winter wonderland throughout the month of December. Several model trains will also be on display. Whether or not you’re a train enthusiast, you’ll want to check out the Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum. Keep in mind, this museum is also great to visit all year long, so make your plans today.