The Garden Christmas Light Display At Olive Branch City Park In Mississippi Is Pure Holiday Magic
When putting together your holiday itinerary, make plans to attend Light Garden, the newest Christmas light show in Mississippi. The event promises “stunning illumination,” but that’s not all. Holiday entertainment and unique shopping opportunities are also part of the festive event as well. These Olive Branch Christmas lights are pure magic, and it’s one Christmas light display in Mississippi you don’t want to miss!
Special events, such as Military Night and Dog Night, will take place on select nights throughout the duration of Light Garden, so make sure to check the display’s website prior to attending. To learn more about this brand-new holiday event, visit the Light Garden website. And make sure to like Light Garden on Facebook to stay up to date on event details.
So, did you know about the festive Light Garden in Olive Branch? Do you plan on attending this new Christmas light show in Mississippi? Know of another new holiday event? Tell us!
Want to know more about Olive Branch? You should! It’s one of the best places to live in America. While you’re at it, you can also check out this gorgeous home-away-from-home just a few minutes outside of town, complete with a pool!
More to Explore
Olive Branch Christmas Lights
What are some of the best Christmas festivals, light shows, and special holiday events around Mississippi?
Much like our "forgotten coast," Mississippi doesn't get enough credit for its fantastic Christmas towns, light displays, and cheerful wintertime charm. While the holiday season may look different in the South, the Magnolia State is every bit as gorgeous as our state's nickname suggests. From small-town parades to large-scale festivals, drive-thru light shows, and old-fashioned Christmas events of every type, here are just a few note-worthy Christmas festivities around Mississippi:
- Christmas in the Park/Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade, Tupelo: Visitors can enjoy dazzling light displays, carriage rides, and musical performances in the scenic setting of Tupelo's Ballard Park.
- Christmas in Clinton, Clinton: Visitors can tour beautifully decorated historic homes, reveling in the holiday charm of this quaint town, as well as enjoy the Santa Claus Crawl around town, where visitors can sip cider with the Big Guy himself! Then, there's the lighting of the town Christmas tree, and After Party, choir performances, and more.
- Christmas in the Orchard, Beaumont: An old-timey Christmas celebration that features costumed carolers, thousands of soft Christmas lights, and carriage rides.
- Christmas on the River, Columbus: A multi-day celebration featuring parades, a 5K run, a spectacular fireworks display, and various family-friendly activities...including the appearance of the stunning Budweiser Clydesdales.
- Christmas in Canton, Canton: An annual tradition featuring a Victorian Christmas festival, beautifully decorated streets, and a lively parade. The Canton Christmas Festival is renowned as just one reason why this Christmas town in MS has been called Mississippi's original City of Lights.
- Grenada's Christmas in the Park, Grenada: A cheerful celebration with a parade, tree lighting ceremony, and activities for the entire family in the heart of Grenada.
- Gulfport Harbor Lights Winter Festival, Gulfport: The Gulfport Harbor transforms into a winter wonderland with millions of dazzling lights, rides, and holiday-themed attractions.
- Natchez Christmas Festival, Natchez: This month-long festival features parades, holiday markets, and stunning historic home tours, celebrating the season in grand style. It all starts with the lighting of the town's 34-foot "Forever Tree," a street party, Santa photos, and plenty of twinkle lights around downtown!
- Oxford's Downtown Christmas Open House on the Square, Oxford: Local shops and businesses open their doors for a festive shopping experience with seasonal treats (hot cocoa and cookies!) and live entertainment.
- Vicksburg Christmas Parade of Lights, Vicksburg: A festive parade through the historic streets of Vicksburg, complete with colorful floats, marching bands, and Santa Claus.