This Floating Restaurant In Maine Is Such A Unique Place To Dine
When you’re looking for a truly unique dining experience, you can’t beat a restaurant with an incredible view. There are plenty of great options throughout the state, but some stand out more than others. If it’s a water view you crave, head straight to Dimillo’s on the Water! This classic floating Portland, Maine boat restaurant offers delicious seafood and stunning views of the harbor.
DiMillo’s on the Water in Portland is open at varying times throughout the week. If you’d like to plan your visit and see the full menu, visit the official website for Dimillo’s, and make sure to follow the DiMillo’s Facebook page to see the latest specials.
Portland is a great place to visit for a long weekend. Now that you have one restaurant option, consider adding more to your visit. It’s a must-visit!
More to Explore
Restaurants in Maine
What are the best hidden gem restaurants in Maine?
There are lots of hidden gem restaurants in Maine worth visiting. Here are a few local favorites you can start with:
- Fisherman's Catch, Wells: This rustic little spot is known to some locals as simply "the catch." You'll love the nautical decor and the great food.
- Loco Coco Tacos, Kittery: Great Mexican food awaits at this unassuming spot in one of Maine's most beloved tourist towns.
- Shaw’s Fish and Lobster Wharf, New Harbor: This working lobster pound will be a favorite for those who love great seafood and water views.
- No.10 Eatery, Leeds: This beautiful and airy spot offers everything from seafood to steak.
Which tiny restaurants in Maine are worth trying?
The best tiny restaurants in Maine are worth the trip to the towns in which they operate. Check out the following options to support local businesses:
- The Slow Bell Cafe, Chebeague Island: This small seasonal spot offers local foods you'll love. And its island location makes it fun to get to.
- Taco Trio, South Portland: This local favorite offers tacos, burritos, and everything in between.
- Ken’s Place, Scarborough: One of the most beloved local seafood spots in southern Maine, Ken's has been in operation since 1927.
- Cafe Nomad, Norway: This tiny coffee shop offers some of the best sandwiches and salads in the state! Plus, Norway is a fun town to spend the day in.
- Erica's Seafood, Harpswell: Make your way to this small coastal town to enjoy unfussy, but fantastic takeout seafood.