Get In The Spirit At The Most Charming Christmas Store In Kentucky: Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop
I absolutely love Christmas in Kentucky, and there’s no denying the magic of the holiday season. Whether you begin decorating and celebrating in early November or you wait until Thanksgiving is here and gone, the holidays are already upon us and one way to get in the spirit of the season is with a visit to a charming Christmas store in Kentucky. Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop is a nostalgic destination that sells live Christmas trees and other greenery but also provides a backdrop for a classic Christmas experience. Stop by this Lexington tradition this season, especially if you need to get in the Christmas spirit.
Please Note: Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop has moved to a new location at 120 Sycamore Road in Lexington, KY.
Want a glimpse inside the best Christmas shop in Kentucky? Check out this adorable YouTube video by MSFam TV showing you all that it has to offer.
It’s easy to see why this 70-year tradition in Kentucky is loved by so many. As a charming Christmas store in Kentucky, Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop is more than just a place to pick out a tree. It’s a nostalgic experience where your family can enjoy the true Christmas spirit. Have you been to this lovely shop in Lexington? What are your favorite Christmastime destinations in Kentucky? Let us know in the comments.
For more information and to stay up to date on what’s happening at the shop this year, visit the Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop Facebook page.
And for a charming small town nearby that does Christmas right, take a look at this enchanting Main Street. Also, if you’re searching for more holiday fun, here are some attractions in Kentucky that are great during the season.
More to Explore
Christmas In Kentucky
What are some more holiday traditions in Kentucky?
We have many holiday traditions in Kentucky that spread joy throughout the season. And these are the traditions that we like the best:
- The Michler’s Christmas Market, Lexington
- Winter & Christmas Markets, Various Locations
- Visit a Christmas Town
- Holiday Forest Festival of Trees, Owensboro
- Christkindlmarkt / Christmas Market, Louisville
- Sending Letter to Santa.
- The Reindeer Farm, Bowling Green
Want some unconventional traditions? Check out our previous article sharing more Christmas traditions in Kentucky.
What are the best winter attractions in Kentucky?
From festive light displays to ice skating and more, these are some of the best winter attractions in Kentucky that you don’t want to miss.
- Patti's Festival of Lights, Grand Rivers
- Newport Aquarium, Newport
- SoKY Ice Rink, Bowling Green
- Southern Lights Holiday Festival, Lexington
- Carter Caves State Resort Park, Olive Hill
- Fête De Noël Festival, Paristown
- Lights Under Louisville, Louisville
- Deck The Yalls Lightfest, Florence
- Big Bone Lick State Historic Site, Union
- Old Louisville Holiday Home Tour, Louisville
Visit our website to discover more fun winter attractions in Kentucky.
What are the best Christmas towns in Kentucky?
If you’re searching for Christmas towns in Kentucky to experience the best of the holiday season, here are a few that we recommend:
- Maysville, Mason County
- Carrollton, Carroll County
- Lexington, Fayette County,
- Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Mercer County
- Bardstown, Nelson County
- Lebanon, Marion County
- Frankfort, Franklin County
- Louisville, Jefferson County
Read more in our previous article about the best Christmas towns in Kentucky.