The Pumpkin Glow Trail Is A Glowing Pumpkin Trail In Indiana And It'll Make Your Fall Magical
It’s officially the best time of year! Okay, maybe that’s subjective, but… we think it is. Come on: changing leaves, chilly air, pumpkin patches, pumpkin glows? Fall in Indiana is just awesome. These things are seriously just the best, and we’re especially lucky to be Hoosiers at this time of year. Know why? Numerous counties and towns have their own delightful autumn festivities and pumpkin patches in Indiana, but there’s one particular event in Lowell that goes on year after year that we suspect you’ll absolutely love, especially if autumn is your time to shine, too! The Pumpkin Glow Trail is an enchanting (and aptly named) glowing pumpkin patch trail in Indiana that’s sure to usher in autumn for your family in the best ways. Take a look:
For more information about this year’s Pumpkin Glow Trail, check out the Harvest Tyme Farm website for all the details. And if you’re still searching “pumpkin patches near me” take a look at our list.
What are your favorite autumn traditions? Tell us about them in the comments – we love to hear from you. If you’re craving a little more Indiana autumnal goodness, you might want to check out this article about when and where to expect the best fall color in Indiana this year.
If you need more fun things to do in Missouri in the fall, we recommend taking a look at Airbnb Experiences. Here, the locals offer courses, meals, adventures, and more. It’s impossible to be bored with Only In Your State and Airbnb Experiences by your side.
More to Explore
Pumpkin Patch Trail in Indiana
What is a glowing pumpkin walk?
- A glowing pumpkin walk – also called a Jack-O-Lantern Trail in many places – is exactly what it sounds like.
- In most cases, you’ll walk along a magical trail of thousands of carved, lit-up pumpkins after dark, making for an ethereal and truly otherworldly feeling experience.
- These events are family-friendly, typically, though sometimes you’ll find one that’s perfect for a romantic autumn date night in Indiana with someone special.
What is the best pumpkin patch in Indiana for families with kids?
The best part about life in Indiana is that we’re surrounded by farms and farmland which, in the fall, can turn out to be ultra-fun! There are all sorts of fun fall festivals in Indiana, as well as one-off autumn events, yearly traditions, and more, including a fall tradition that goes back an untold number of centuries: pumpkin patches! Some of the best pumpkin patches include gems like:
- Steele Farms, which has been a thing since 1880.
- We also love the famous Tuttle Orchards, where you can definitely get more than just a pumpkin (you NEED to take home some of their amazing cider).
Where can I go to pick my own pumpkins in Indiana?
Other than the farms mentioned above, well, the options remain plentiful. Other excellent options for the best pumpkin patches in Indiana where you can pick your own include:
- Russel Farms, in Noblesville
- Harvest Tyme Family Farm, in Lowell
- Smith Family Farms, in Pendleton
You can’t go wrong with any of them, and the best news is that no matter where in Indiana you’re located, you’re sure to find some amazing pumpkin patches and pick-your-own farms near you. Usually, it’s more than just pumpkins you can pick in the fall – you might want to look into some of the most amazing u-pick farms in Indiana at this time of year. It’s the “harvest” time of year for a reason, after all.