Indiana’s Best-Kept Camping Secret Is This Waterfront Spot With Dozens Of Glorious Campsites
You might have heard of Indiana’s best amusement park, but did you know that said park also has an epic campground? Honestly, we feel like it might just be the best camping in Indiana. It sits in the shadow of Indiana Beach, often being overlooked by tourists because they don’t even realize it’s there. Locals, however, know all about it, and they couldn’t love it more! It’s the delightful Indiana Beach campground, and it’s a blast and a half attached to the best waterpark in Indiana!
For a full list of amenities, more pictures, reservations, pricing, and more, be sure to visit the official Indiana Beach Campground website.
What do you think? Do you plan on doing any camping this summer? Tell us your plans in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Indiana Beach Campground
- What’s the best water park in Indiana?
Indiana may not exactly be synonymous with the water park, but that definitely doesn’t mean we don’t have any. The “best” is subjective, of course, but there are a few worth mentioning, such as:
- Pine Lake Waterpark – This waterpark in Indiana is located in Berne and makes for the perfect day trip. Berne is adorable, too!
- Tropicanoe Cove – Located in Lafayette, this Indiana water park is so much more than a public pool; it’s a public water park!
- Splashin’ Safari – This waterpark is located in Santa Claus at Holiday World, and it’s absolutely perfect for the whole family or even a date night.
Learn more about five of the best water parks in Indiana.
- Where are some of the best places to go camping in Indiana?
Indiana’s an awesome state for those who enjoy camping in the great outdoors; there are so many awesome places to go camping in Indiana that it’s tough to mention them all on one page! Some of the best places to go camping in Indiana are places like:
- Pokagon State Park – This stunning Indiana state park is famous for its beauty, and can you imagine waking up here? Awesome!
- Clifty Falls State Park – Okay, so maybe all of Indiana’s state parks are amazing for camping, but Clifty Falls is one of our favorites. Waterfall camping? We think yes.
- Monroe Lake – Did you know you can go beach camping in Indiana? Well, now you do.
Interested in primitive camping? Learn more about the best places for primitive camping in Indiana.
- What are some other wonderful campgrounds in Indiana?
Obviously, the above-mentioned spots are far from the only ones in the state. Since there are literally too many awesome campgrounds in Indiana to mention, we can only shout out a few:
- Indiana Dunes National Park – The campgrounds at this awesome National Park in Indiana are second to none. If you’re a fan of camping by the lake, this one’s for you.
- Hardy Lake State Park – Skip the crowds at Indiana Dunes National Park and camp lakeside anyway at Hardy Lake.
- O’Bannon Woods State Park – This Indiana state park is full of awesome things to check out, and you’ll want to spend the night to make sure you do it all.
Learn more about these year-round campgrounds in Indiana.