This Waterpark Campground In Indiana Belongs At The Top Of Your Summer Bucket List
When it comes to summer fun, nothing beats one of the best amusement parks in Indiana. Featuring rides and overnight accommodations, this awesome place definitely belongs on your bucket list. There’s a little something here for everyone, so don’t be shy about bringing the whole family. Come along and see why we think it is one of the best campgrounds with water parks in The Hoosier State.
The Indiana Beach Amusement & Water Park Resort is located at 5224 E Indiana Beach Rd., Monticello, IN 47960, and it is generally open from the first weekend in May until the end of the long Labor Day weekend. Prices vary according to your choice of accommodation, so for the most updated pricing and other information, be sure to check the official Indiana Beach website as well as the entity’s Facebook page.
Have you ever been to this fantastically fun waterpark campground? If so, which parts were your favorites? Would you agree that it is one of the best campgrounds with water parks in Indiana? We’d love to read about your experiences (and see your photos!) in the comments section below.
If this interests you, we’re sure that you’ll absolutely love these 12 rustic spots in Indiana that are extraordinary for camping.
If you’re still in the mood for more Hoosier State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Exploring Beautiful Indiana
Where can we find other campgrounds in Indiana?
- The Lost River Hostel located in West Baden Springs offers a unique opportunity to camp on its spacious grounds which also encompasses a non-profit arts and cultural center.
- The Hardin Ridge Recreation Area in Heltonville features campsites set amidst a 1,200-acre expanse with a lake, swimming beach, and forest areas.
- The Dunewood Campground at Indiana Dunes National Park located in Beverly Shores is the place to go to also enjoy hiking in a forest and a beautiful beach.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful campgrounds in Indiana.
Where can we find other water parks in Indiana?
- Holiday World & Splashin' Safari located in Santa Claus is also a big theme park that also offers a wide array of roller coasters, family rides, and other theme park activities.
- The Big Splash Adventure at the Valley of the Springs Resort in French Lick features a lazy river, toddler, indoor, and outdoor pools, tube and body slides, and an adults-only hot tub.
- The Deep River Waterpark located in Merrillville encompasses an interactive water play station, a wave pool, body and tube slides, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting water parks in Indiana.
Where can we find waterfront trails in Indiana?
- The Canal Walk located in downtown Indianapolis is a city favorite, a three-mile-long trail popular with walkers, runners, and cyclists.
- The Portage Lakefront and Riverwalk located in Portage is a 1.5-mile trail that offers spectacular views of the Indiana Dune.
- The Pokagon Trail located in Angola is an 8.4-mile trail that winds through beautiful Pokagon State Park as well as Lake James.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other breathtaking waterfront trails in Indiana.